"Walk These Shoes" Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
nah, i'm talkin' about that song that came out around the mid '90's i think. it's a female singer and the hook goes "doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo." it's just buggin me cause i can't remember the name or the artist of the song.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
MasZive sits and methodiclly goes through every post on here and puts his 2¢ in everyday...sometimes he gets carried away and puts in a hole dollar. HAHA....i dont know how many times he's posted "ohhhhhhhhhh jerry, jerry, jerry" but I would guess its about half of his 771 Posts to date. Damn, I dont know why he's not moderator??? He looks at every post, haha.

Nick

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
There was a funny parody made of the Vega song went kind of like " Do Do Do Do DO lots of Do Do Do Do Do Do Piles of Do Do Do Do Do Do Stinky Do Do Do Do Do Do" talking about a dog shitting

Aug 21, 2002
Oooooooohhhhhhhh!

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry........

That one was for you techn9nehq... I refuse to go into the old threads really. If I did, then yall would have to go in right behind me in order to justify that...Right....

The NERDS post was a good way to describe this thread... Ha, ha, ha.....

Yall just jealous......

That's make about .75 cents... And 772 posts....