Wackest Song Ever!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
this one song i heard on the radio by missy elliot called work it or sumthin. the chorus is wack as fuck. it says sumthing in sum kind of weird ass language. "fremme neppa venette" WTF?

Apr 26, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
The beat is bangin but yeah I wish Missy would just disappear...100 bucks says the song hits #1 tho
i think you hit exactally what's gonna happen......

can someone tell me...how the fuck does someone so weak become so big in the game? she done shit with hella people......i can't call it...

Djmark7-what's the deal folks...you check the cd yet? holla back and let me know what you thought...peace.

Playa-T

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Parapraxis said:
missy is soo ugly, i wouldnt fuck her with tadou's dick.....
LmAo...

Yeah that song will be #1, @Pimperoni, trust me there there, I see these fucks @malls in cars on the street all the time. I shake my heads at em and bounce. But most folks I'm friends with don't like the nasty bitch. She just needs to dissapear, for the sake of man kind(and my health, cuz if I hear another song from her I'ma go into a coma).

Apr 25, 2002
im definitely not feelin tha Spice 1 song, wher tha song is based on tha Conjunction junction shit.

and im feelin hella songs by Apt. III, but im surely not at all feelin tha song by ADR of Triple 6 with tha lullaby bein played..........