w/ YUKMOUTH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004

theres been countless threads of ask yuk a question. if you cant think of shit to ask him by now you shouldnt be doin the interview.
you already know we want you to ask if he uses ralph coupons.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
ask him about his view points on killa tay. i see tay here taking lighweight jabs at him all the time on here, would be interested to see his view point.

May 16, 2002
Let him know I said what up & to get at me. We partied all night with E40 & the Mossie & hit the studio in Salinas that morning. My Homeboy Yun-Gun swooped him up from the mo that morning.

Yuk came through with money in his pocket, smoke and dripped in jewels. And kicked it with us on somethin' real. No drama and no punk shit happened to him with us. 831 Salad Bowl Folkz know how to act right.

Quote me on that!

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
the background music and sound effects during the interview was annoying and way too loud.
he answered the thug lordz question saying spice wont be on the album, only him and bo.
and the cover will be the same.

some dumb questions 'was there a meaning behind free at last'
was hopin for more info bout the ralphs situation and my question bout killa tay.

Apr 23, 2008
Indy
the background music and sound effects during the interview was annoying and way too loud.
he answered the thug lordz question saying spice wont be on the album, only him and bo.
and the cover will be the same.

some dumb questions 'was there a meaning behind free at last'
was hopin for more info bout the ralphs situation and my question bout killa tay.
thanks STS! I didn't get to listen.