VOUCH MAGAZINE: The REAL Rick Ross, Zaboo aka Boozilla, Jimmy Da Saint and more!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Hello everybody. I want to introduce you guy's to a new magazine that Young Doe, Marcel and myself are putting out together. This brand new magazine is called "VOUCH MAGAZINE"!!! This magazine will be dealing with all types of subjects ranging from Urban Music, Business, Social Awareness and etc.

VOUCH MAGAZINE'S first issue is currently being put together as I write. In this first Issue you will have a chance to read about the Legendary and "REAL" Rick "Freeway" Ross (not the rapper but the real deal), Xavier "Zaboo bka Boozilla" Davis, Jimmy "Da Saint" Mathis, Elite Entertainment artists and much more!!!

VOUCH MAGAZINE is selling Advertisement Spots in the magazine as well, so if you want to be apart of our Debut issue and/or future issues, feel free to contact me via "PM" or my personal email address: [email protected]. This is a Mid-West Based magazine, but we'll be working nationally. We're looking forward to doing business with and contacting underground and major recording artist everywhere around the U.S.!!!

If you would like to be place on a pre-order list you can reach me at the above email address as well. Please type in the word "Vouch Magazine" in the subject line. This way I will know what this is in reference to. Thank you for your time and support.

P.S. Don't forget to support your local artist and media!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Tech9ine

Are yall going to do anything with tech n9ne or minnestoa's sandman?
We would love to work with him and any other artists. We help expose them to new audiences and they're presence will help expose us to new audiences. I do want to stress that this we are in the Mid; therefore we're definitely going to reach out to mid-west artist, BUT we're not only focusing on the Mid-West, so Down South, West Coast and etc. are going to be talked about as well. :beard: Thanks. If you can get me his contact information or have him contact me, we can definitely get something going.