vote!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

what should the next single be?

• Total voters
Oct 3, 2005
now that everready is officially out, people can finally hear all the songs that made the album. i recall tech saying in an interview that the next single will be determined by the fans. that being said, as you listen to the album over the next few days or the next couple weeks, get a good feel for what songs you think would make good single material. then, vote for the song you think should be the next single, this way we can get our input to strange. i'm gonna leave this poll open so that as sales continue, new people will be able to vote later. also, you can pick more than one incase you can't decide between two or three.

Sep 17, 2003
I really liked the hook/chorus on Welcome To the Midwest, but this song without Twista seems off to me. Almost like they were trying too hard. I mean, maybe with Twista it wouldn't be any better, but I just think it could have been better. I think a lot of it was the beat wasn't what I thought it should have been.... strong on parts, but almost non-existant on others. The fast rap was cool, because I understand that is the point of the song, but it just wasn't catchy. Thank the Lord the chorus was killer!

And before ya'll go hating on me, I would just say that I don't hate the song. It's just my opinion that it coulda been better. I'm very sure I will listen to it enough that it will grow on me. Overall, I am pleased with the direction the CD took and the way it is presented. Is the track radio worthy, though? With Twista, I say yes!

Sep 26, 2002
i voted "come gansta" but i think the beast would be nice as well

come gansta has a very catchy hook and i think you all are under estimating the regular music buyer if you say "it might be too weird" for them. nothing weird about that song. just different from the cookie cutter shit

Sep 16, 2002
I say, do "Welcome to The Midwest" with Twista on the remix WITH A MUSIC VIDEO....THEN do "It's What You Thinkin" and when ALPHA DOG comes out to theatres, make "Caribou Lou" a single WITH A MUSIC VIDEO

Oct 3, 2005
Psycho_Tech said:
question, how is it that asdf voted on every fuckin track?
cuz he's a dick

it's a multiple choice poll. i voted for my world and welcome to the midwest, i think either one would make a great single. and yeah, i agree that this is me would be good, but i see it as like a third single

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i think my world, welcome to the midwest, or come gangsta would be a good single, but u also have to look at it from a business point of view, what songs will the public like, or mainstream people, and i say those songs they are not ready for as a single even thoguh they are tight but next single caribou fa sho, then the next single one of those, but didnt tech say the next single might be welcome to the midwest with twista on it, but yeh my 2 cents

Feb 15, 2006
"its what you thinkin" is maybe the wackest tech n9ne song...trying too hard to sound like the masses...why? i voted welcome to the midwest, make it a video with twista, the hook is crazy