Vote on your favorite movies of all time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
i didnt see you write anything challenging me in any way, so no lol.

I enjoy kevin smiths video work. So not all of his movies arent fucking alpha macho, do i care? Am i going to say i dont like chocolate now because real mean don't? I'm not insecure on the level you are. MAFIA. FIGHTING. BEER. I AM A MAN AND HAVE NEVER SHED A TEAR

May 24, 2002
i didnt see you write anything challenging me in any way, so no lol.

I enjoy kevin smiths video work. So not all of his movies arent fucking alpha macho, do i care? Am i going to say i dont like chocolate now because real mean don't? I'm not insecure on the level you are. MAFIA. FIGHTING. BEER. I AM A MAN AND HAVE NEVER SHED A TEAR
I never said that, I never said I only watch mafia movies, do you actually read any of the post and think before you speak? Mentioning Chasing Amy had nothing to do with being macho. It was just a bad film. Saying a random director and not talking about any films doesnt really mean anything. Get it, champ?

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
so if it had to do with nothing and wasn't directed as an insult. Why did you say that i had no come back?

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
What was i coming back on? since you weren't insulting me? Did i mention your name in the picture? Maybe the world doesn't revolve around you, and the picture had nothing to do with yourself.

May 24, 2002
What was i coming back on? since you weren't insulting me? Did i mention your name in the picture? Maybe the world doesn't revolve around you, and the picture had nothing to do with yourself.
I never said anything about not being able to make a come back. All I said is that all you got or something like that.

and I dont even need to respond about your picture comment

But I do like the fact that you go out of your way to make pictures for me :)