Vote Krizz's "Misunderstood" #1 at MTVu's "The Freshmen"!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008

IF HE HITS #1 HERE, WE HAVE A GOOD SHOT AT GETTING HIM INTO REGULAR ROTATION - NOT JUST AT MTVU, BUT AT OTHER MTV NETWORKS AS WELL!!!

Krizz Kaliko's video for "Misunderstood" is on MTVU's the Freshmen this week! Voting begins today, Monday, August 3rd, 2009 at 11AM Eastern TIme and ends this Friday, August 8th, 2009 at 2PM Eastern Time. You can vote more than once, so please help us out - head over to http://freshmen.mtvu.com and vote for "Misunderstood" as the Freshmen of the Week! Please pass this on to any and all.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Kaliko may have 60+%, but how much that do you think are unique votes? With the way Strange is pushing "Vote, Vote, Vote" as they always do, he may have 6,000 votes that are coming from the same 100 IPs, while the 20% video has a more expanded range of votes, say 2,000 coming from 500 IPs. I'm sure that's factored in when they decide which video they're going to push coming out of it.

Apr 18, 2008
yea im sure they may take that into a account but i still think there would be alot of diferent people voting for krizz and yea theyll like me vote a lot, just shows we put a bit more effort into wanting our favourtie artist to win

Apr 18, 2008
yea proberly not much only thing i no is that he gets rotation on MTVU surely alot of people actullay watch MTVU so some covarge is better than none right??

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
Voted.

It’s impossible not to mention the obvious influence of Outkast on Krizz Kaliko. It’s written all over the style and structure of both song and video. But he’s a talented artist in his own right and the throw-back jazzy beat of this single is really what carries it to the next level. As for the video, it’s deliciously fun and strange. Is he an undertaker imagining a relationship with the corpse, or is he some sort of psychotic murderer who had a hand in her demise? You decide!
I lol'd