Vote for your boy to win a multimillion dollar label deal and blow up the bay and sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
they changed the site and put the voting back up

hey stop through and vote for me so i can win this major label deal. Gimme 5 stars cuz im the only doin it for the bay and sac on there.....ME and no love shouted out siccmade in the video....and watch for the new Lynch and No Love project coming soon....

Mike

http://music.aol.com/feature/the_biz/competitors/mike?tab=19

Jul 17, 2004
Page Not Found!
Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. You may have bookmarked a page that no longer exists or have been pointed to a page for which our publishing rights have expired.

Please try using the Search feature on this page to locate the information you need, or refer to the AOL Music Sitemap below.

soon the link works ill vote

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
Done deal. I got yah homie. I got a question though, you lost a shit load of weight in a 2 year period how the hell did you do that shit? lol I'm only like 170 and wanna lose liek 5 lbs but I can't even do that shit no matter what I eat or how much working out I do lol. Got a lil beer gut goin on yah feel me.

good lookin out. i almost died and was in the hospital for like 6 months. When you on an Iv and dont eat for like 3 or 4 months you lose hella weight...the thinner you are, the harder it is to lose though. Wheni got out of the hospital i was 145 lbs!!! down from 280...i had to hella eat just to get to 168 and im trying to hit 175 soon but its hard...i cant call it.

Oct 10, 2004
ey bro i voted for you you should post this bart cuz hella people go on that shit not many people visit this side i aint herd you ever dont care if someone from nor cal has a chance to do it ill support em
peace
tunez