Vote for Kansas City's best song.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kansas City Song

• CCG - Step into my Hood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sliccs Gotcha - Off Da Chain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2006
When you talk about taking over the city, Let's Get Fucked Up was the Anthem for the longest time. I remember when it was the #1 song on the countdown on 103.3 for months. Every night you could listen in at the same time and hear it playing in that #1 spot. Even my dad knows the chorus to that song.

Aug 17, 2004
When you talk about taking over the city, Let's Get Fucked Up was the Anthem for the longest time. I remember when it was the #1 song on the countdown on 103.3 for months. Every night you could listen in at the same time and hear it playing in that #1 spot. Even my dad knows the chorus to that song.
Yeah most definitely.. But if hes just saying whats the best song out of Kansas City and i'd probably have to vote for "This Ring" just because everything about that song is dope is hell.

May 2, 2002
I picked "Armed Criminal Action" because it showcased several artists and all of 'em came tight. Its a shame we lost Tone Capone and Fat Tone (years later). I would've liked to have heard more from Tone Capone. Dude could spit.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Looks like RDV's are running away with it .. If you guys want we can throw up another set of songs along with the RDV'S Let's get fucked up and see what the results look like..

May 20, 2006
Looks like RDV's are running away with it .. If you guys want we can throw up another set of songs along with the RDV'S Let's get fucked up and see what the results look like..
Good idea, this list of songs is not the greatest list for all-time KC hits...

a few suggestions....

Vell Bakardy - "Bom, bom, bom"

Rich the Factor - "Funk Season"

Tech N9ne - "Planet Rock"

XtaC - "So Heavy"

Young Kev - "I can't help myself"

Don Juan - "When we ride"

O.G. Riff - "Missouri"

Veteran Click - "The Day we Worldwide"

Popper - "I do"

:classic:

Feb 9, 2006
Lets Get Fucked Up definatly the best KC hit. Like Miller said, everyone and their mom (literally) knew that song back when it was hot.

Dont know why This Ring is on the list, wasnt a KC hit, just a hit in general. Why not put Tech N9nes actually KCMO song on their? That song is the shit too. The OG one tho, not the one after...

Jul 1, 2004
Lets Get Fucked Up definatly the best KC hit. Like Miller said, everyone and their mom (literally) knew that song back when it was hot.

Dont know why This Ring is on the list, wasnt a KC hit, just a hit in general. Why not put Tech N9nes actually KCMO song on their? That song is the shit too. The OG one tho, not the one after...
What KCMO song you speak of? You mean "Einstein"?

I say close it on Saturday since it was started on a Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.