Vote for JSK Homies!! NAMA AWARDS! Support the Northwest!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
THanks for all the Support!!! Keep voting, please.....the voting is still continuing thru the Mid of the Month!!

Sorry, but they will post audio and reset the polls again and start over from Zeros......So again keep voting! Northwest Stand Up!

www.votenative.com

Dec 11, 2002
Looks like youre doin' it Jaime...

More votes needed in the Producer Category..

BEST PRODUCER
Poll Question

Votes

Paul Underwood - The Native Axeman Cometh 328 19%
Jamie Scott/Brandon C. Rodegeb - Smoke Signals 305 18%

Sep 12, 2002
I am winning, but I heard its still going til June 30th.......IDK....They sent Ballots to the Honary Board Members for Top 5 Nominations....... I was told they using both systems to nominate a Top 5...and its gonna reset.....Like I said IDK??

But keep the it up NW!!!! This is far from over!!

Vote for JSK at VOTENATIVE.COM Born & Raised in Oregon, Lived in Washington & Idaho a time or two....... Helped set up this scene of the NW, by developing the Bend Or & Yakima Wa & other boondocks spots ......
again thanks for the support!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Actually, this votenative.com doesnt factor into anything unless you actually get nominated and the actual NAMA board members pick the nominees. So right now it's sort of a waste of time until they actually release the 5 nominations. It's lame that they even put this up right now cause it doesnt count for anything...