VOTE:A-WAX 65 G`Z......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RATE A-WAX 65 G`Z IN A JORDAN BRIEFCASE

• KLASSICK

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • DOPE

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • A`IGHT

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • FUCK A-WAX.......I LOVE NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeaBrain

ill smash on little midget ass milo BITCH!!!! ask that foo who the fucc i am muthafucca. im OG HTCG from the deuce tre cuzzzzzz ... u besta get to askin somebody foo!!!!!!! fucc piru, fucc yo moms, and fucc yo fake jiggalo daddy 2 ho. u know where to find me now quit actin like u gone do somethin and ask all yo potnas u just mentioned about me. i been in the hood since 84 nigga .. ever since muthafuccaz was wearin parachute pants. ask them about my potna Junior (S.O.S.) too doin time up in Walla Walla for breakin foos head wit a bat nigga. I heard u was a little bitch from all the niggaz in the hood. they said young jaxta jacced yo ass up on the east side out by lincoln high nigga. said yo face got busted the fucc up. FUCC A-WAX u corny ass mel carter lookin fake thug muthafucca. 23rd st till i die cuzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

go ask them about HOMICIDE NIGGA! ask them who the fucc i am ... they gone tell u u best quit talkin shit before u get yo ass hurt. YOU done fucced wit the wrong nigga bitch!!!! im thru wit this net bangin shit .. come see me in my hood nigga.

muthafuccaz get to rappin and think they earned they stripes. u aint nuthin but a bitch .. remember i said dat cuzz

Apr 25, 2002
YOU GOT THA WRONG A-WAX.....MY FASE NEVA BEEN BUSTED IN LIFE!BLOOD,I AINT EVEN GONNA PLAY WITH YOU......IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE DAMN!YOU BEEN FRUM THA HILL SINSE `84 AN I NEVA HEARD OF YOU.....HUH.......THAT DONT SOUND SO DOUBLE O-ISH.STILL.....WE BOTH KNOW THA INTERNET AINT THA WAY 2 GO ABOUT THIS......IT`S KOOL.....IF MY FOLKZ TELL ME HE KNOW WHO YOU IZ AND YOURE AUTHENTICK MY BAD....I WASNT KNOWIN,BUT IF YOU SOME 17 YEAR OLD HILLTOP GROUPIE FRUM TACOMA..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

May 25, 2002
yo wax take the critizism blood , stop screaming like a bitch errytime some1 says ur shyt is weak blood. Ur bad for picking up some 1998 beats dog. I havent heard ur album yet , but from what i see on here it dont motivate me to want to pick it up simply for the fact that you act bitch made. Thats my x4 cents...take it how you want to youngan.

187isjusta#

Fuck Fake ass Tacoma . Nigga this the Bay Area . From Frisco to Oakland. Tacoma aint shit there. Yall aint harder than Oakland and stop actin likle us Cali niggas tryin to Crip.
Come to Hunters POint and get smoked bitch ass fake cripple ass game

Apr 25, 2002
KRITICAL.....GET YOU SOME FUCKIN BIZNESS BLOOD......I`LL REACT HOWEVER THA FUCK I WANT WHEN I WANT......WHAT DOES IT HAVE 2 DO WITH YOU?!?THEM `98`Z WAS PICKED PURPOSELY YOU GOON!

Apr 25, 2002
YOU KNOW IT`S MUTHAFUCKAZ LIKE YOU KRITIKAL,YOU AND PEA-BRAIN(THA ONLY KRIP PROMOTIN THA SHIT OUTTA MAC10 NEW ALBUM ONLINE)WHO MAKE THIS SITE WEAK!I CANT TAKE CRITICISM.....WHY NOT?HE SAID MY BEATS WAS WEAK I SAID HIS TASTE WAS WEAK....WHAT?...BECAUSE I RAP I DONT GET A OPINION ANYMORE????WHAT THA FUCK IS THAT SHIT?INTERNET FAGGOTZ LIKE THEM JUST COME TO SAY SOMETHIN DISRESPECTFULL AND BE NOTICED BY A BOSS.....THAT`S WHAT HOEZ DO!I AINT COME DISRESPECTFULL AT DUDE OR OTHER DUDE 1ST,THEY CAME AT ME.SAME THANG NEW SCREENNAME!

Apr 25, 2002
IF YALL WAS REALLY REAL YOU WOULD HAVE THA SAME SCREENNAME AZ YOUR STREETNAME AND YOU`D HAVE A PIC OF YOURSELVEZ ON YOUR SIG.....LIKE ME!P.C. ASS MARKZ

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Sup wax i just swooped and must say lovin the album. Came tighter then the last and I thought that was gonna be hard cause I still knock the last one, but you did it. Hope the next ones are even tighter. Too bad you couldnt fit my girl on that hook with Black-C but it still came tight.

let me know if you still down to do the damn thang with us

Apr 25, 2002
IF YALL WAS REALLY REAL YOU WOULD HAVE THA SAME SCREENNAME AZ YOUR STREETNAME AND YOU`D HAVE A PIC OF YOURSELVEZ ON YOUR SIG.....LIKE ME!P.C. ASS MARKZ HIDIN BEHIND COMPUTERZ WHEN YOU START FUNK......

Apr 25, 2002
UNKNOWN.....I`M USIN THA OTHER VERSION OF THAT SONG ON ANOTHER ALBUM IM PUTTIN TOGETHER RIGHT NOW.....I`LL KEEP YOU INFORMED.THANKS FOR PICKIN UP THA ALBUM FOLKZ.....GET AT ME WHEN YOU READY.

P

PeaBrain

damn main go stocc up on yo monthly supply of kotex and stop all the bleedin foo! you actin like yo heart finna bleed to death. quit actin all soft and stand up like a muthafuccin G niCCa ... you gotta be one of the softest niggaz ever to post up on here wit ya feelins all hurt like a soap opera drama queen. grow some nutz foo and use them muthafuccaz! shut the fucc up gay-wax u sorry ass muthafucca. 23rd st. HTCG all day erry day on yo moms and her fake ass triflin pimp. FOO.

P

PeaBrain

fake ass nigga what? i thought u was hard........ come see me you faggot ass nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bangin on wax thinkin u earned yo stripes nigga u aint earned shit but a valmet to yo mamas chin nigga!!!!!!

187isjusta#

Punk ass Tacoma bitch

Hey bitch ass Pea stop hatin on the Bay fake ass Sir mix alot rapping bitch. You cant fade the Bay . You comming here because Seattle is wack. Tacoma is a joke in the rap game. So dont hate real game from the Bay. Mob Figgaz tear the whole Washington State. I hope you shut up you wanna be Cali Crip

Status
Not open for further replies.