Vote 4 Timz in the 2008 MTV VMA's!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VIG

May 6, 2006
From Timz's myspace bulletin

"I recently found out that I am up for nomination for 'Video of the Year' at the 2008 MTV VMA's. I'm going up against Lil' Wayne, Britney Spears, Chris Brown and many other HUGE names in the music industry. I'm actually the only one on the list who is not signed to a major record label, so it's a pretty big accomplishment whether or not I actually make it. My video, "Iraq," has already been aired and covered by MTV, BBC, FOX News, Al Jazeera, French TV, Russian TV and many more across the world. It has also won Video of the Year at the 2007 Hollywood Film Festival and was the winner of MTVu's "The Freshmen"... so getting this VMA thing would be a nice cherry on top

And just so everyone knows... I've got a follow up video to "Iraq" called "Do Something," which we already already shot and it should be coming out very soon. It's the first single to my upcoming album, The World is Watching. So look out for that!

If you can help.. please go to MTV.com to vote! Or click the link below to go directly to the page that I am on. Thanks"

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2008/video-of-the-year/a-z.jhtml?chars=t

www.myspace.com/timz
www.youtube.com/vigproductions