Vocal Warmups

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2002
Hey this is my first time posten in this section just wondering if

any of you do vocal worm ups or anything before you rap. I just

started a little while ago "tryen" to rap and realized that I am

hurting my voice. Its starting to fade away. Oh well Im shure itll

come back but anyway if you guys can think of anything helpful

let it be known here...

Feb 10, 2004
www.hiphopstation.vze.com
Aight, a little tutorial for you.

For the excersize.. Do this about 5 times per day, and about 20 minutes each shot..
Thats 1 hour out of your day, do it before you goto bed at night if you have to... But breath
out fast, and keep breathing untill your lungs are completely empty.. Hold that position, I
know it hurts.. And makes you feel like your lungs are ready to cave in.. But hold it for a
good 5 seconds, gotta start off slow.. This is actually dangerous to do, so make sure you
FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES EXACTLY!

You can be hurt doing this excersize, if you hold for to long your lungs could possibly
cave-in.. Or you could do damage to your esophogus... So do this cautiously, again..

Breath all your air out, hold it for 5 seconds... Breath all your air in, hold it for 10 seconds..
Take a good breather, and repeat the sequence for 20 minutes.. Do this daily, within 4-6
weeks you'll see great results...

What this does actually, is makes your lungs strong.. There attatched to tissue, surrounded
by muscles, this helps the muscles get warm and fresh oxygen, allowing them to work
more effectively and longer.. Doing this will allow stronger flow, and add to your energy
and the delivery you spit with.. You will improve most def, 5x's more then what you are
today....
The faster you can
force your lungs empty, or full.. The faster and better you'll become and ryding a beat