Vince Young Hit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
JLMACN said:
quit reachin. he is a talented ass kid...with a lot coming to him in the future. See that before you see a meaningless touchdown.

so because he got rocked and fumbled but it bounced back to him that's talent???

I have watched every single preseason game of his and he sucks. He will not be a star qb in this league. He has a strong arm but it is very inaccurate, and if he thinks he is going to get by on his feet, he can ask Vick how that goes.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
so when Plummer does it...its talent?

but when Vince young does it...its bullshit?

this doesnt make sense...but hey....your a donkey fan ...so..

........side note....ill be at the Chiefs first home preseason game this weekend..
from what I understand...the first string will be in the whole first half...so im pretty hype to see that..

Mar 16, 2005
JLMACN said:
so when Plummer does it...its talent?

but when Vince young does it...its bullshit?

this doesnt make sense...but hey....your a donkey fan ...so..

........side note....ill be at the Chiefs first home preseason game this weekend..
from what I understand...the first string will be in the whole first half...so im pretty hype to see that..

I never brag up Plummer when he gets rocked...but then again show me just 1 clip where he has taken a hit like Young did here.....lol

I gavce my tixkets away to my cousin so he could take his soon to last weeks game but I am taking my son to this Sunday nights game. Can't wait!