VIKINGS SIGN FS DARREN SHARPER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2005
DA VIKINGS AINT FUCKN AROUND IN JUST WEEKS THEY IMPROVED THEIR DEFENSE SIGNING FS DARREN SHARPER AND CB FRED SMOOT TO GO ALONG WITH ANTOINE WINFIELD. LB NAPOLEAN HARRIS AND THEY GOT A GOOD FRONT LINE LEAD BY PRO BOWL KEVIN WILLIAMS THERE DEFENSE SHOULD BE A TOP 5 ....THERE STILL TRYING TO SIGN WR PLAXICO BURRESS IF THEY DONT GET EM THEYLL USE THEIR #7 PICK TO TAKE WR EDWARDS OF MICHIGAN OR WILLIAMS OUTTA USC...IM PICKING DA VIKINGS TO WIN DA NFC NORTH THA LIONS 2ND

Apr 25, 2002
WE*BUST*KAPPS! said:
THERE DEFENSE SHOULD BE A TOP 5 ...
oh man....lol this guy^^^

Their defense was #27 last year, it's very very hard to improve a defense that much, signing people is the start, but I would be willing to bet you $1000 that their D won't be Top 5 next year.

Jan 6, 2005
BITCH U GONNA DROP A G LIKE THA SEACHICKEN WR DROP PASSES(PLAYOFFS VS RAMS)BITCH HAVE U NOTICE THEIR CBS ARE NOW SMOOT AND WINFIELD AND THEIR NEW S SHARPER
AND LB HARRRIS THEIR FRONT LINE IS DECENT WITH PRO BOWLER KEVIN WILLIAMS DAMN U R FUCKN STUPID FUCK DA SEAHAWKS PUSSY FAGGOTS FUCK HASSKEBAC WHENS DA LAST TIME DA SEACHICKEN WON A PLAYOFF GAME HUH
LOL
LOL
NINERS U FUCKN BEEZY

Apr 25, 2002
WE*BUST*KAPPS! said:
BITCH U GONNA DROP A G LIKE THA SEACHICKEN WR DROP PASSES(PLAYOFFS VS RAMS)BITCH HAVE U NOTICE THEIR CBS ARE NOW SMOOT AND WINFIELD AND THEIR NEW S SHARPER
AND LB HARRRIS THEIR FRONT LINE IS DECENT WITH PRO BOWLER KEVIN WILLIAMS DAMN U R FUCKN STUPID FUCK DA SEAHAWKS PUSSY FAGGOTS FUCK HASSKEBAC WHENS DA LAST TIME DA SEACHICKEN WON A PLAYOFF GAME HUH
LOL
LOL
NINERS U FUCKN BEEZY
Hey NetBanger, Private Message me your address I'll do the same and we can get that $1,000 bet on unless of course you don't think the Vikings D will really be top 5 next year.

Jan 6, 2005
BITCH JUS HOLLA IN SEPT ILL STILL BE ON DA SICCNESS..OHH YEAH THEY ALSO BE A BETTER DEFENSE THAN DA PUSSIE SEACHICKENS..................DA WICKED NORTHWEST OUTT DA WESTSIDE OF DA YAKTOWN CITY 509................................

Apr 25, 2002
WE*BUST*KAPPS! said:
BITCH JUS HOLLA IN SEPT ILL STILL BE ON DA SICCNESS.....DA WICKED NORTHWEST OUTT DA WESTSIDE OF DA YAKTOWN CITY 509................................
Alright I will

Cool you're from Yakima I love it over there. One question though, what's up with this "WESTSIDE" of the Yaktown city, I always thought it was the EASTSIDE of teh Yak that was really the "wicked" side, that the West Side was where all the rich folks lived, West Valley HS over there etc....what's up with that???

kind of like CHI-TOWN MOFO da wicked NORTH SIDE of the CHI

Apr 25, 2002
WE*BUST*KAPPS! said:
FUCK NO IM NOT IN DA RICH SIDE.............ITS DA WICKED WEST OFF W LINCOLN AND 16TH AVE IN DA J-BLOCK...........NORTHWEST FIVE OH NINE ........IMMA YAKIMASUNKING....
OK just making sure you're a real gangster man b/c you did say 'wicked west side of the Yak" not the "wicked west side of W Lincoln St."

Cool, you're a real G

Apr 15, 2003
yea there going to do somethings vikes still my team even though moss is gone (the whole reason i started like the vikes) but they still my team looks like they going to do somethings. Defense is were they have sturggled so if they improve that then there set now all we need is an explosive wide reciver to replace moss