Vikings at Saints 9/9/10 Opening Gameday thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
All I said is that the 9ers D is better than the Vikings D. I will like to respond by saying that the Titans will destroy the Raiders next week. That is all.
LOL @ 9ers D being better than the Vikings D. Funny stuff.

Vikings D aint the problem.... if the offense doesn't get it together they're looking at 9-7 / 8-8.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
All I said is that the 9ers D is better than the Vikings D. I will like to respond by saying that the Titans will destroy the Raiders next week. That is all.
Vikings have a very good defense, San Francisco is not as good as them, and the above post proves your homerism by responding with hate for my team rather than a valid argument...by next Sunday the saints will get their offense really clicking. You're not gonna shut out the defending superbowl champs, nor will you keep them under 3 touchdowns.

If the Raiders can stop the run then we have a chance at winning this weekend, but we haven't been able to stop the run for years and CJ is one of the best backs in the NFL. I'm being realistic, you're livin on fantasy island yelling "de plane, de plane!"

Apr 25, 2002
I can respect the improvements the 49ers have made, and I think they are still making, but sorry 9er fants they aren't going to beat the Saints.

Gore isn't A.P., Smith isn't Favre, 9ers Run D isn't Vikings Run D, etc.

Every day between now and then is another for the Saints to start to click and kick the rust off.

I'm more worried about ATL than SF.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL, you should be worried about S.F..... they're not going to sick back and let Brees pick them apart. The Vikings didn't attack, S.F. will.

No Gore isn't A.P., but Gore is up there and S.F. has a better offensive line than the Vikings do in my opinion. Plus the Saints have to worry about Vernon Davis too.

If the Niners leave Seattle healthy they have a good shot at beating the Saints.

Feb 8, 2006
vikings offense did play the superbowl champs but when your offense gets only a couple weeks to click this is the result. Harvin looked like shit Rice is out Berrian looks like shit and Camarillo is only a week into his new team. Maybe Favre should of worked with the team instead of watchin espn about himself all offseason.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I already said that, stop trynna use the niners to offend him, try to make some kinda homer remark like

"oh yeah wait til the raiders see the saints in the super bowl this year! We will beat yall"
"thats if the bears dont beat them in the NFC Championship game 1st!"

Apr 25, 2002
Chree.

If saints win the game you put a Saints logo as your avatar until football season starts in 2011 (roughly one year).

If 49ers win I'll do the same with a 9ers logo.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
no avatar, pietrus means too much to the siccness lol, maybe a sig? imma wait til sunday to agree to the bet, uve seen yur team perform imma wait to see how mine comes out

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I already said that, stop trynna use the niners to offend him, try to make some kinda homer remark like

"oh yeah wait til the raiders see the saints in the super bowl this year! We will beat yall"
"thats if the bears dont beat them in the NFC Championship game 1st!"
That's more like Chree, not Tony. Tony calls them like he sees them. The 49ers are tough up front and won't let the Saints do what they want to do. If the 49ers get out of Seattle healthy, it's going to be a dog fight at the stick.

Dec 4, 2006
I was watching the Saints mistakes last night..specially with their D...if the 49ers can find those loopholes in the Saints D....they can win the game....

Jul 29, 2002
LOL, you should be worried about S.F..... they're not going to sick back and let Brees pick them apart. The Vikings didn't attack, S.F. will.

No Gore isn't A.P., but Gore is up there and S.F. has a better offensive line than the Vikings do in my opinion. Plus the Saints have to worry about Vernon Davis too.

If the Niners leave Seattle healthy they have a good shot at beating the Saints.

^^^^^^^the saints are gonna murder the niners.....