Views on Transgenders...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
MTV Movie & TV Awards are on right now. They combined the Male Actor and Female Actress awards into just one award for Best Actor which a female won for movie and a female won for TV.

and two black men just won for Best Kiss from a scene from the movie Moonlight where they played gay men.

Wonder how many people are on twitter right now talking about "agendas" lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I've seen you type "don't agree with it" numerous times in this thread. What does that even mean? Gay people exist, it isn't a debate that could somehow sway to gay people not existing.

You don't agree that gay people exist? I really don't understand what that means.
I don't agree with it meaning I don't think it's right. To ME. I understand that I am a growing minority.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Do you see them often and did your attitude change toward them after they came out?

I dont. One is one of those people on my page who I never talk to (not cause he's gay)

The other lives in Beijing now or some some shit, but my attitude towards him hasn't changed. I respect it, he's happy.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
MTV Movie & TV Awards are on right now. They combined the Male Actor and Female Actress awards into just one award for Best Actor which a female won for movie and a female won for TV.

and two black men just won for Best Kiss from a scene from the movie Moonlight where they played gay men.

Wonder how many people are on twitter right now talking about "agendas" lol

What's your thoughts on the best kiss award going to two men playing gay?

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I think gay, bi, transgender, etc are behaviors. It gets really problematic when we try to normalize these abnormal behaviors. And it really pisses me off when motherfuckers try to equate a fag's struggle for acceptance to that of (Insert racial/ethnic group). It's not the same. If a gay or transgender doesn't want to be discriminated against or made fun of, take off the Hello Kitty flip-flops and put on some sneakers and act like your gender.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What's your thoughts on the best kiss award going to two men playing gay?
Don't give a shit who won Best Kiss. If it was a man/woman, man/man, woman/woman, man/trans, woman/trans, trans/trans.

Don't care if a straight man played gay, gay men playing straight, trans playing "normal". Who cares.

More pressing matters in this world than who kisses who and who plays who in a movie.

I think gay, bi, transgender, etc are behaviors. It gets really problematic when we try to normalize these abnormal behaviors. And it really pisses me off when motherfuckers try to equate a fag's struggle for acceptance to that of (Insert racial/ethnic group). It's not the same. If a gay or transgender doesn't want to be discriminated against or made fun of, take off the Hello Kitty flip-flops and put on some sneakers and act like your gender.
If they have existed since the dawn of humanity, wouldn't that make their "behaviors" normal?

Being gay/bi exists in other species of animals also, are those abnormal behaviors too?

Jun 21, 2016
I don't think they can turn off the gay

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Ok, but what do you mean by "right"? Gay people exist, they always have since the dawn of humanity.
Right from the way I view things in this world as i feel they should be, meaning a man should be with a woman. My right may differ slightly or greatly from the next person which is fine.

Maybe I've been brainwashed to believe what I'd do, maybe everyone is really supposed to be with whom ever and whatever they feel.

Maybe those books were destroyed a long long time ago.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Don't give a shit who won Best Kiss. If it was a man/woman, man/man, woman/woman, man/trans, woman/trans, trans/trans.

Don't care if a straight man played gay, gay men playing straight, trans playing "normal". Who cares.

More pressing matters in this world than who kisses who and who plays who in a movie.

If they have existed since the dawn of humanity, wouldn't that make their "behaviors" normal?

Being gay/bi exists in other species of animals also, are those abnormal behaviors too?
There have been murderers since the beginning of human history, it still don't make it normal behavior.

Yes I do realize some animal species do gay shit. It's still abnormal behavior.

I think you are mistaking "common" behavior with "normal" behavior. For example, smoking is a common behavior, but its not normal human behavior.

Jan 31, 2008
For one, I've never been a dick to a gay or transgender person in my life. That's just my personal feelings. Yea I might not agree with the shit, but I'm not gonna sit there and throw stones at you either.
Good shit. I almost thought you were the type that would sue the city for teaching your kids that some species can be homosexual and id have to pay the taxes and suffer the consequences of your outdated dogma

good to know you are cooler than that

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
There have been murderers since the beginning of human history, it still don't make it normal behavior.

Yes I do realize some animal species do gay shit. It's still abnormal behavior.

I think you are mistaking "common" behavior with "normal" behavior. For example, smoking is a common behavior, but its not normal human behavior.
Who constitutes what is "normal" behavior? Who makes the rules and judges what is "normal" behavior? Who is the authority on what is "normal" behavior?

Yes but they can choose to not talk with a lisp, not have feminine mannerisms and keep their sex lives to themselves.
You say that like all gay people are like that. I've known at least 20 gay people in my life. 2 of them were like that.

Also why should they not talk how they want or have mannerisms how they want?

This is the same as the white racists that always bring up black people dressing like "thugs" whenever something bad happens to black people.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Who constitutes what is "normal" behavior? Who makes the rules and judges what is "normal" behavior? Who is the authority on what is "normal" behavior?

You say that like all gay people are like that. I've known at least 20 gay people in my life. 2 of them were like that.

Also why should they not talk how they want or have mannerisms how they want?

This is the same as the white racists that always bring up black people dressing like "thugs" whenever something bad happens to black people.
Normal behavior was established by the early humans and I guess, God or whatever created us. Males were meant to reproduce with females. Two men cannot create people no matter how much they try. If gay behavior was normal our species would have died out.

Wow. Someone is already trying to equate gay with black. A Racist is going to not like a black person (or whoever) based on their race not what they are wearing. That would otherwise be clothes-ist?

Jan 31, 2008
Normal behavior was established by the early humans and I guess, God or whatever created us. Males were meant to reproduce with females. Two men cannot create people no matter how much they try. If gay behavior was normal our species would have died out.
see though if tomorrow you eat with a fork must you forever represent eating with a fork? Is what people stick their dick in really that important to you to even formulate an opinion as highly developed as yours? you guys worry me