VIDEOS ON CELL PHONES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
All right, so for all of you that missed out on the free video shoot, I got another offer.

My boy down in LA is working with a company called Kontrol TV and they are working to put music videos on cell phones. There web site is currently under construction but I got a call from my boy and he's looking for artists from Seattle/the NW to submit videos.

If you have a video you wanna submit, holla at me and we'll see what we can get worked out!

Oh, and the videos will be available nationwide and in Canada.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Nobody? I mean, I know Neema and a couple other people were already contacted. But I need to say this, to everybody in here that bitches about the NW not going anywhere, this is why. Cause everyone that does have a video isn't doing shit. When FREE shit is offered nobody does shit and then when people charge everybody bitches cause they have to pay. FUCK THAT.

If you have a video, get at me. What about Cool Nutz or somebody? I know people have videos....Like I said, it's FREE.