Videos (Download & Post)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
I don't have any links for download because I got them of usenet. But I don't think that will be a problem for most of you.

I am watching a serie now called 'The Virtual Revolution' it is worth a watch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/virtualrevolution/

There are 4 shows now but it's still in the making.
Already they showed the history of the internet, the intention to have no power structure but it seems to have shifted towards an hirarchy anyway, the cost of free on the internet, privacy, etc.
I watched the first 3 episodes and it was pretty interesting so far..

This is the only short trailer I could come across and post here..

About the programme
20 years on from the invention of the World Wide Web Dr Aleks Krotoski explores how it is reshaping almost every aspect of our lives. Joined by some of the web's biggest names including the founders of Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Apple and Microsoft and the web's inventor - she explores how far the web has lived up to its early promise.

The founding father of the Web, Tim Berners-Lee, believed his invention would remain an open frontier that nobody could own, and that it would take power from the few and give it to the many. Now, in a provocative, strongly authored argument, presenter Aleks Krotoski will re-assess utopian claims like these, made over many years by the digital revolution's key innovators - and test them against the hard realities of the emerging Web today, exploring how the possibilities of the pure technology have been constrained, even distorted by the limitations of human nature.

May 14, 2002
Derren Brown: Messiah

Derren Brown traveled to the United States to try to convince five leading figures that he had powers in their particular field of expertise: Christian evangelism, alien abduction, psychic powers, New Age theories and contacting the dead.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0442663/

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

May 14, 2002
I don't have links to the actual documentary. But it is called.

Among The Righteous Lost Stories From The Holocaust In Arab Lands

Robert Statloff is on a quest to find at least one Arab who saved a Jew during the holocaust.
He does so to try to change the perspective on the holocaust by many Arabs today and try to smaller the gap between Arabs and Jews.

Pretty interesting subject..

A preview

And here he lectures about his findings.
http://fora.tv/2006/11/06/Robert_Satloff#fullprogram

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
found a great website, yall should check it out

theres a documentary on the site about the assyrian holocaust, i think u guys would enjoy it, but theres a ton of shit on there, alot of political documentaries

http://kitmantv.blogspot.com

hope yall enjoy

May 14, 2002
Atomic Cafe (1982)

Not a moment too soon, THE ATOMIC CAFE is back to provide us with a much-needed release of comic energy. A dark comedy in the truest sense, this timeless classic took the nation by storm when it first debuted in 1982. The film recounts a defining period of 20th century history and serves as a chilling and often hilarious reminder of cold-war era paranoia in the United States--artfully presented through a collage of newsreel footage, government archives, military training films, and fifties music. Profoundly shocking and perversely topical, THE ATOMIC CAFE craftily captures a panicked nation, offering a fascinating and witty account of life during the atomic age and resulting cold war, when fall-out shelters, duck-and-cover drills, and government propaganda were all a part of our social consciousness. Regarded by critics as a nuclear Reefer Madness and likened to Stanley Kubricks Dr. Strangelove, this profoundly shocking and highly amusing film is a stunner, a gripping account of an unforgettable era and an indisputable must-see for all Americans.