Videos by Yun-Gun

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Sup Folks! Good shit Yun Gun! I like "Timeless" more than "Cocpit" just cause I can relate to the clock ticking and life being too short and appreciate what you got. You reppin SC in these vids or naw? I cant tell but you should be now! haha! Did you try those spots I plugged you with?

May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
Sup Folks! Good shit Yun Gun! I like "Timeless" more than "Cocpit" just cause I can relate to the clock ticking and life being too short and appreciate what you got. You reppin SC in these vids or naw? I cant tell but you should be now! haha! Did you try those spots I plugged you with?
good look on the feedbac foke. there's a lil' bit'a S.C. in the vids but a lotta 'da bowl' in there too. naw I haven't quite tried dem spots out yet but trust I will now that the summer is here, long days and warm nights...

May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
I guess I can tell the story behind the "Timeless" song. so anyhow, the trac found its way to me exclusively by an anonymous producer. I liked it so much I wrote and recorded the song in a total of about 30 minutes. Just so happens that this trac got me in the door with 2 respective A&R's at Warner/Atlantic, 1 of the A&R's was very instrumental in starting the Luniz career with "I got 5 On it", the other got French Montana a deal with Akon. anyhow, deals come and go but I remain "Timeless"...