(Video) The Jacka ft. Cellski- Wont Be Right

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
lol I love it!!! the video is so grimey it is everything i expected!!! LOL i love it but at the same time im cracking up!!!

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
i dont think this is the final version yet, it looks like a cheap video for the web with them rapping against that wall....but im sure they shot from more angles and there will be more different footage.

either way my fav. song on the album, it got me more hyped for a new cellski album

Mar 1, 2007
man readin all those comments made me realize that the bay is too raw on they raps....every 1 outside the bay lookin for that mainstream "do my dance" type of songs.shit thats for the youth.ppl who grew up in the early 90's late 80's got pushed out the way. the demographic for rap/hip hop now a days seems like it doenst go past the age of 19. wen relly there is a whole generation of ppl who r left out of the demographic.i swear sum stations think like"o the 18 yr old likes it, then the 30 yr old should like it too."if only it worked vice versa.fact is, there r relly only a handful of ppl like that, who relly like radio hits.wut happend to hip hop/rap n for wut it REALLY was worth? seems like now if u rap about the truth, no1 wants to listen. but if u tell erry1 to "do the stanky lady" , they blo faster than lil kim after a bottle of grey goose.this rap shit is relly fuct up. all these radio stations turned pop.there is no more rap on the radio. thats y i only listen to shit online or satellite, even tho satellite doesnt always have somethin good, listenin to QUEST is better then listenin to that corny shit on the radio

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
man readin all those comments made me realize that the bay is too raw on they raps....every 1 outside the bay lookin for that mainstream "do my dance" type of songs.shit thats for the youth.ppl who grew up in the early 90's late 80's got pushed out the way. the demographic for rap/hip hop now a days seems like it doenst go past the age of 19. wen relly there is a whole generation of ppl who r left out of the demographic.i swear sum stations think like"o the 18 yr old likes it, then the 30 yr old should like it too."if only it worked vice versa.fact is, there r relly only a handful of ppl like that, who relly like radio hits.wut happend to hip hop/rap n for wut it REALLY was worth? seems like now if u rap about the truth, no1 wants to listen. but if u tell erry1 to "do the stanky lady" , they blo faster than lil kim after a bottle of grey goose.this rap shit is relly fuct up. all these radio stations turned pop.there is no more rap on the radio. thats y i only listen to shit online or satellite, even tho satellite doesnt always have somethin good, listenin to QUEST is better then listenin to that corny shit on the radio

Kids like the radio pop hits.

Kids are easier to manipulate...more likely to buy merchandise. Albums aren't selling, so merchandise and things like that are another revenue stream.

A lot...maybe most...maybe almost all..... of these rappers are about the money first, the art second.... or maybe third after fame/pussy.

So I understand why things are the way they are.... but as a fan it is disappointing.... but I can dig some of the shit on the radio/mainstream so it's whatever as long as there's real artists putting out quality music, even if it isn't recognized by the masses.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Its easy to forget that 98% of people who listen to this pop music nowadays dont listen to anything but that, they dont venture past the radio and the occasional TRL's and 106 and Park's. They just settle for what they hear on the radio. Thats why i get the responses i do when i put something else on. (Either a "what the fuck, who is this?" or the even funnier "Is this rapist music?") I dont even know what rapist music is.

Apr 21, 2005
www.vimeo.com
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS NOT THE FINAL CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some asshole ripped it off of a site. It was only up for 20 minutes so I could review footage while I was out of town... This video is in know way finished.. Once its done and up ill let yall know

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i thought it was the grimiest video in life...now that i know its not the final cut i appreciate it even more

Nov 7, 2008
I like the griminess

1 question on the berner/jacka drought season they got a track that says its featuring Cellski but the nigga sound like Dru Down, is that Cell or Dru?

May 25, 2005
pretty much, its like they forgot that us 25+ folks are the ones who got the money to make the purchases for cd's, not these little kids! we have the buying power, not them, thas another factor in the rap cd sales slump, niggas dont even make music for me no more and im only 27!