*Video* THE BAY TO S.A (South Africa)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
@GAS ONE. Yeah its deep out there bruh. It'll change your whole perspective on shit.

@Sup'. Plane ticket is the main thing. Once you out there our dollars is 10-11 of theirs.

@Rae Appreciate it peyimp. Yea Im in Boston now but Im headed back tomorrow. Ima try and make that show kinfolk. Lets chopit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
THATS WHERE I WANNA GO 1 DAY, ONE OF THESE DAYS IMMA START SAVIN UP LMAO
yeah, i mean my main goal is to see the pyrimids and all that shit. that stuff is crazy to me.

nice to see the video tho for real. the girls were pretty and the children were beautiful, thats just a real cool break from most of the shit i see on here posted.

never even seen a hip hop club in africa nor thought that went down, they were playing jaylib, people out here aint even up on that shit like that here..aint no one fuckin with madlib in the clubs in US and id be suprised if dilla gets played much at all..

ive always seen first hand accounts of africa from a caucasian point of view and its actually dope to see someone hip hop related shit from cali touch down and do some video.

makes me feel like its actually tight out there

Apr 25, 2002
Good shit SILENCE. I told you on the phone that day to TAKE YOUR SHIT OUT THERE!!! Big scene out there, Ali been tryin to make me fly out there with him for like 10 years, but I always punked out (too much plane time for me, I was gettin nervous when I flew to Detroit!) They out there embracing you cuzzo. One day I will get on that plane and go, ONE DAY!! Ha Ha Ha!!

I'll be in SAN JO tomorrow, K-Deezy might be goin back to the Pen, so the homies is all finna take him out and kick it. THA CRITIC WHERE YOU AT!!! Get at me!!! Lets make it happen!

Rae - I'm there tomorrow to drop that 16 for you

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
@Gas "Tight" isn't the word man. SHit be crackin out in Johannesburg. I missed teh MTV Africa Awards by a week. Clubs is crazy. Bbqs. I had too much footage to put in there but thats a taste.

Course with all that there is the other side of it. The poverty is like nothin we seen out here man. People livin in straight up shacks made with whatever they could find...and still happy tho

@Malki Appreciate it bruh

@Indecent Thanks for checkin it out cutthroat. Still gotta work on somethin

@Reese Yea I dont get in until late tonite famlee. Sorry to hear K goin in again, maan. How long he got? Tell him I said stay up.

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
@KillaKal Good lookn folx

@UKnow Appreciate it. The trip was 50/50 music and community work. I made some connects with artists & producers, so went to collab with them, promo, etc AND went to go holla/work with youngstas out there.

I'm working on an album with the producer in the beginning of the vid, Draztik. He a beast on the beats. Look out for that project! Gon be some deep shit...