VIDEO : SPANKY LOCO AND THE GANG -LIFESTLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Whisper818 said:
weeto is gay , and what you talking about did you forgot about the og's Frank V & Ernie G from the westside frank v is still rapping and one of the best
WHATS WRONG WITH WEETO ? ANYWAYZ WHEN I SAY THE WESTSIDE I MEAN ,THE WESTSIDERS IN LOS ANGELES ,THE CITY...NOT THE COUNTY..FRANK V IS FROM SANTA MONICA AND LIL CUETE IS FROM NORWALK ...BUT ITS ALL GOOD ...

Jan 26, 2004
eastbayrider510 said:
isnt that buster free cd have the darkroom 187 track or is it that "busters" track on that cd?and i also heard from sum kat on the siccness theres sum leva wit a track dissing all the NortherN Califaz homies like 14 kaliber n more.....thiz true?
Darkroom 187 is by Payaso and the Dukes Click

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
cuz Darkroom cant keep the word Sur out their mouth
haha,,.....i see.....its not that they cant keep it out their mouth...its IMO....that we deal wit them a lot out here....we know how bitch made these ratas are.....they got no heart ....no courage ....but i dont wanna start a gang shyt....jus was wondering bout that track...

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
eastbayrider510 said:
haha,,.....i see.....its not that they cant keep it out their mouth...its IMO....that we deal wit them a lot out here....we know how bitch made these ratas are.....they got no heart ....no courage ....but i dont wanna start a gang shyt....jus was wondering bout that track...
No its that they cant keep it out thier mouths, niether can you, and all the fools on the east coco board...but ur right, keep it music....all that cyber banging stuff goes on the other board