VIDEO SHOOT: ON JULY 11TH WE WILL B SHOOTING OUR 1ST VIDEO OFF THE AGNB VOL.2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
YEAH DAT' ... GOOD LOOKING MY NIGGA CAIN 4 THE BEHIND THE SCENCE FOOTAGE .... & AN EXTRA SHOOT OUT 2 MY DUDE REY RU 4 BRINGING THE SOFTBALL EQUIPMENT ..... THIS WAS A GREAT TURNOUT YESTERDAY ... WE SHOULD HAVE THE VIDEO READY BY THE 1ST WEEK IN AUGUST ....... GOOD LOOKING OUT 2 EVERYONE THAT SHOWED UP ..... I SEE U DARITABOI GOOD LOOKING OUT 2 4 SHOWING UP PIMP & LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY DANK CITY BOYZ WAS IN THA BUILDING ...... & THE FINAL ON THAT SOFTBALL GAME WAS BOSS MUZIK 27 DANK CITY 5

Dec 6, 2008
MAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat shit was hella fun yesterday..if u didnt make it out there u missed out...cool turn out & niggaz was jus chillin...

whats up 2 da boss muzik kamp....they stomped us out in dat softball game! lol

rey ru im mad at u becuz u was suppose 2 b on my team folks!!!!( ol homerun derby ass nigga u!!!) lol j/k....

we still had da best uniforms...lol dats what dankcity niggaz do!!! specialize in bein fresh!!!!!!!!!

WHATS CITY WIT IT???????????

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
dat shit was hella fun yesterday..if u didnt make it out there u missed out...cool turn out & niggaz was jus chillin...

rey ru im mad at u becuz u was suppose 2 b on my team folks!!!!( ol homerun derby ass nigga u!!!) lol j/k....

we still had da best uniforms...lol dats what dankcity niggaz do!!! specialize in bein fresh!!!!!!!!!

THE REMATCH WE GONE B FRESH OUT THERE ALSO , WE HAD THE VIDEO 2 WORRY ABOUT 1ST & HAD 2 HAVE EVERYBODY OUT THERE FULL OFF FOOD ,... LOL .... THE REMATCH WE GONE HAVE A SOFTBALL GAME / FASHION SHOW .... LMAO

Yea yesterday was a real cool turnout I had a good time out there, I got sum more footage ill post up later when I get home this afternoon.
Shout out 2 the nigga who was on the grill dude was a beast lol that rib was onnnn point! Lmao. Can't wait 2 see the video look like it shud be hella dope

@gangstagold shoot me ur number so I can set u up for the interview this weds nite

Dec 6, 2008
Lol speakin of uniforms, what's up wit the shirts y'all had on at Rileys? SEAPORT VILLAGE? Lol me and Rason was rollin!

the ''i'll neva save her'' shirts...yeah everybody feelin dem shirts! i had made the song called ''i'll neva save her'' thats how i came up wit da concept of those ''t's''....

tryin 2 copp 1? we can get u da brown shirt wit da white letters...and you'll b city fresh!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Aug 9, 2002
the ''i'll neva save her'' shirts...yeah everybody feelin dem shirts! i had made the song called ''i'll neva save her'' thats how i came up wit da concept of those ''t's''....

tryin 2 copp 1? we can get u da brown shirt wit da white letters...and you'll b city fresh!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Say Dat!!! How much mayne? What cd is that song on?

Dec 6, 2008
only $15 boodles....and dat song ''i'll neva save her'' isnt released yet. i had jus made dat song 3 days prior 2 the agnb album release party...

shoot me yo email in da inbox & i'll blast u dat trax my guy...

Feb 27, 2010
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That shit was fun tho. No drama besides the punk ass babylons fuckin up the BBQ. They came thru with the undercovers kus they saw red a green fitted hats and errbody was gettin along and havin a great time. That's how it was supposed to be done.

Shout outs to the whole Boss Muzik/Zoo Click. They did the damn thang. Shout outs to the Dank City Boyz. They was giggin too.

As for the softball game. Yeah maaaaan! Gold, Superb said I was on Boss Muzik's team kus ya'll was lookin fresh out the battin cages. You Savaliers came out lookin fresh with they active gear and sponsors n shit. We had to Swagger Jack and be on that Dank City Duggie kus we was in the Dugout most of the time waitin to hit a homerun on you niggas hahaha. JK but man was I winded. Ya'll had me runnin out the batters box to home haha. It's all luv tho. We gotta do this shit again. I lost a few pounds that game and gained it all back after with all that BBQ.

We was like Crocodiles in the pond around that grill. Good lookin out on the food tho Superb. Gold, them veggie burgers was mean too. Good look.