*VIDEO* Shag Nasty "Out the Gate" prod. by Freddy Machete

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
shag used to spit way harder IMO a few years back when i first heard him.. shit, it must have been @ least 7 years ago, actually.

i wanted to like this more because it sampled the beetlejuice theme music, but i dont think shag's delivery fit with it too well..

Aug 28, 2007
www.doggfood.wordpress.com
Thank you sir.

Cool thanks homie

I never really had a chance to listen to that previous solo by Shag. Does he have more than one?
And oh yeah, I really enjoyed this song.
Thanx. Yea he got one called Monster that's HELLA dope from years ago and then he got one that i think is called the Mac Who Shagged You or something like that. This upcoming album tho I'm tellin you...back to back slap, great features, everything you want. I think it's gunna be a Bay classic. Non bias too I only got like 2 or 3 of 20 somethin tracks on there.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I thought the video/song were cool. Did they re-use this song from another cd? I remember you posting either this or a song with the same sample in a thread about fav cartoon theme songs a while back.

Aug 28, 2007
shag used to spit way harder IMO a few years back when i first heard him.. shit, it must have been @ least 7 years ago, actually.

i wanted to like this more because it sampled the beetlejuice theme music, but i dont think shag's delivery fit with it too well..
Honestly I felt the same way the first few times I heard it when it was first recorded but I swear that shit will really grow on you. The way he spit it is by far the best way any one could have handled that track. Try it out a little more you might gain appreciation...it's alot to take in at once i think...the track is hella intense

Aug 28, 2007
I thought the video/song were cool. Did they re-use this song from another cd? I remember you posting either this or a song with the same sample in a thread about fav cartoon theme songs a while back.
We did the track a while ago and I used it on one of my promo cd's. It was the same song. I did this beat when I was like 17 so I've had it for a while now