Video Review: Propellerheads Balance Audio Interface

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
500 bucks kinda seems like a rip off for a 2x2 interface and a scaled down versian of reason.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
500 bucks kinda seems like a rip off for a 2x2 interface and a scaled down versian of reason.
I said that too at first but this is in the same class as something like a duet. you are paying for high end a/d converters and a great mic pre. This is very well worth $500 alone. Reason Essentials is a bonus here. Also good to mention that it has several inputs in back 2 mic pres, 4 line ins and 2 for guitar but you can only record 2 at a time. Its not for everyone but it was great for me because I don't tend to record more than one thing at a time but I love having it all plugged in at once then u just press a button and it records what I need. clip safe is awesome too and its built like a tank.

Mar 11, 2004
i have one and i love it..its small and simple, its perfect for what i do, only problem i had was my line 1 is off, idk if its my fantom of the balance but the pan is off, its a little louder out the left but thats not that big a deal, just have to turn the knobs