Video Of The Knee Injury

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah just think if McGahee hadnt have got hurt and knocked out the game Miami could have possibly won it. That knee injury looked vicious, probably be out for a long time. Good job to Ohio State though, this game was off the hook came right down to the end.

May 9, 2002
anyways..right when he got hit..before they even zoomed over to him on the ground or mentioned it...i turned to my friend (who went to ohio st.) and just said "he just broke his leg"....that was big 10 hitting

May 4, 2002
Good thing McGahee's only a sophomore. He's got a lot of rehab to look forward to.

You know I'm glad Miami lost.:dead:

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yea that was nasty it looked like a career ender...when they showed the replay i couldnt even watch that shit...but miami should have won that cuz you can bump the reciever 1st 5 yards and they were on the 5 the call wasnt for that cuz they threw the flag HELLA late, there was no PI in that play at all...but ohio covered so i came up...

Jun 14, 2002
fuck all of yall..u hoes juss mad cuz u kno mia won it at the end and they got it takin it from them..but its coo we be back next yr..and hes havin knee surgery sunday torn ACL...shit aint nothin to fuck with i cant play football ne more cuz same shit happen to me...juss i torn my mcl with it

Apr 25, 2002
I never thought the injury was that serious! I saw it live and a replay or two, but fuck, that is a horrible. Hope the guy gets better and back on his feet as soon as possible.

The game was one of the best of the year. I thought Ohio St. was going to get smashed. I didnt have a preference of who I wanted to win, but i was leaning more towards Ohio State, i would have liked to see them do it with a healthy Miami team. The call was a BAAAAD call. If he would have called holding, then maybe i can see that, but PI? The dude didnt even touch him, plus the flag was hella late. Not to mention the guy who was standing 3 feet away from them ruled it an imcomplete pass. Just imagine, if they called that one single play correctly, Miami is your national champions.

May 8, 2002
Cutt Throat777 said:
and hes havin knee surgery sunday torn ACL...shit aint nothin to fuck with i cant play football ne more cuz same shit happen to me...juss i torn my mcl with it
His Career is over and even if he comes back he will never be the same! He was about to get paid millions too....That's sad!

Jun 14, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:

His Career is over and even if he comes back he will never be the same! He was about to get paid millions too....That's sad!
na he wasent goin to the Draft...and he'll be back trust that, its just gunna take alot of rehab...u dont understand how bad the injury is..but i think he'll be back but its gunna take a while

ne wayz we got Frank Gore,another runnin back and Tyrone Moss who played High skool ball down here is goin there..we got runnin backs for yrs

Apr 25, 2002
Miami has no problem in the running back spot, even if they did, there recruiting is so HARD they could snatch up another NFL bound RB with EASE. I think McGahee will be back in time to make an attempt at one last good year during his senior season. I think he will be back. Ive seen people come back with worse injuries.