Video of the fight at The Snoop Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Are you kidding me? I'm not feeling sorry for that fucking idiot. First off, dood shouldn't have even thought about getting up on stage, second he shouldn't have touched snoop, and third he got what he deserves for even thinking of doing it.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
dude was cold blowin it......
dude got jumped hella tuff...
He really got what he asked for......
looks like dude is tring to turn a profit....good luck.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I saw this on the news last night-everything went down hill when he touched Snoop...Although I don't think beating the fuck out of him was all that called for...They could have just grabbed him and taken him off stage. It'll be interesting to see where this goes-if it goes anywhere. I don't know if the guy has any legal basis for suing them for beating the shit out of him-cause it obviously wasn't self defense.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
Riiight... It clearly looked like he tried to attack Snoop on stage... Maybe he was hella excited, either way, he gets what he deserves.

That's not what I assumed when I saw it, but that's a fair assumption I guess. The guy shouldn't have been on stage-I agree...But it doesn't take 7+ people to do that type of shit....I'm not tryin to argue that the guy was right or shouldn't have had anything done to him, but from the looks of it, they really beat the living fuck out of him. If the tables were turned-I doubt the people that did it would like that happening to them. It's kind of pointless to discuss though, cause nobody really knows what happened except the guy and the people that beat his ass.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Sixxness said:
The guy shouldn't have been on stage-I agree...But it doesn't take 7+ people to do that type of shit....I'm not tryin to argue that the guy was right or shouldn't have had anything done to him, but from the looks of it, they really beat the living fuck out of him.

I wasnt there.. but from hearing about the show and watching that lil clip... there was tons of people in attendance.. I'm thinkin' it was a spur of the moment reaction-- Snoop's folks were right there for a reason-- imagine all that are out there that would like to do harm to that man... shiiit.. all the dummy shit that "fans" do? For all they knew that idiot was gonna do real harm and they handled it.. and now guy on TV cryin' about how he's alive by the Grace of God.. lol.. what a dumb ass.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't catch the "alive by the grace of god" part....in all honesty, he is lucky that's all he got, but that still doesn't make it "okay." I guess I'm probably the only person on here who doesn't think beating the fuck out of someone is the best way to go about things...In that situation though, I dont' know what I would have wanted them to do if I was Snoop...I just think with all those people, they EASILY could have restrained him without kicking the shit out of him. Maybe I'm the only one who's looking at both sides of the story? Most people would have enough common sense to NOT get on stage, but nobody knows why he did what he did. Maybe they really did invite him on stage-and when he touched Snoop, that was a no-no, and they got mad and beat his ass. Or he could have been REALLY fuckin wasted and just trippin...I just think it's funny how everyone jumps to conclusions about what really happened and what they think-even though nobody really knows shit. Maybe I should take a quote from someone..."Don't talk about shit you don't know about..." Okay, now let's see who else has somethin to say about what I said.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Sixx your whole statement is on the fence to me, kinda wishy washy.... "I guess.." this and "maybe.." that... bottom line- didnt nobody reach down and bring that guy up on stage- his assumptions got his ass beat. Period.

Its whatever really... just another idiot in this region.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I said maybe cause you don't know shit about what happened. You "saw" the tape, but it wasn't right there up close and personal to show everything that happened. It wasn't a statement TO you, it was in general. I didn't say YOU or Kalyn in the whole thing, would you like me to re-phrase it? Cause I will.

"I didn't catch the "alive by the grace of god" part....in all honesty, he is lucky that's all he got, but that still doesn't make it "okay." I AM probably the only person on here who doesn't think beating the fuck out of someone is the best way to go about things...In that situation though, I dont' know what I would have wanted them to do if I was Snoop...I just think with all those people, they EASILY could have restrained him without kicking the shit out of him. IT SEEMS LIKE I'm the only one who's looking at both sides of the story..Most people would have enough common sense to NOT get on stage, but nobody knows why he did what he did. THEY COULD HAVE really invited him on stage-and when he touched Snoop, that was a no-no, and they got mad and beat his ass. Or he could have been REALLY fuckin wasted and just trippin...I just think it's funny how everyone jumps to conclusions about what really happened and what they think-even though nobody really knows shit. Maybe I should take a quote from someone..."Don't talk about shit you don't know about..." Okay, now let's see who else has somethin to say about what I said."

My maybe and I guess wasn't wishy washy-cause I wasn't directly related to the incident we're talking about....It was about MY OPINION....."Maybe I'm the only one..." "I guess I'm probably the only one who thinks...." See my point? From your post, it seems like you think I'm attacking your statement-but I wasn't.