Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
Man ya'll need some damn hobbies. Nobody punked Tay in this video. Fuck that mr.jones from friday lookin muthaphuka hiding behind the camera. Cause that's exactly what he's doing. Why don't you post the video of you shaking 2 police officer's hands and getting on a first name basis with em. That's sucker shit! Who the fuck wears ralph lauren? Who brags about beatin up a bitch? Beatin up a bitch don't make ya shit! but then again some niggas thinks it makes em men! This entire thing is nothing more than a buster trying to gain some internet fame...FUCK EM!!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Man ya'll need some damn hobbies. Nobody punked Tay in this video. Fuck that mr.jones from friday lookin muthaphuka hiding behind the camera. Cause that's exactly what he's doing. Why don't you post the video of you shaking 2 police officer's hands and getting on a first name basis with em. That's sucker shit! Who the fuck wears ralph lauren? Who brags about beatin up a bitch? Beatin up a bitch don't make ya shit! but then again some niggas thinks it makes em men! This entire thing is nothing more than a buster trying to gain some internet fame...FUCK EM!!!
i think its not so much what dude behind the camera said or did, but more the way tay portrays himself on here. "if you talk shit, you catchin the fade. call me a snitch, you catchin the fade. we can box and ill film it, etc...". seems like dude did everything he could, but no action was takin...

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
i think its not so much what dude behind the camera said or did, but more the way tay portrays himself on here. "if you talk shit, you catchin the fade. call me a snitch, you catchin the fade. we can box and ill film it, etc...". seems like dude did everything he could, but no action was takin...
What does Tay gain by smashin on some buster? Muthaphuka look like he got aids. He said himself he has no car. That's just dumb shit. Especially on camera...