Video of Hieroglyphics Crew being inducted into the Universal Zulu Nation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
solid group right here from all aspects, love how i can relate to their tracks. I myself tend to be an outdoor type of guy taking as many adventures i possibly can to let my mind and body drift away from society is always a plus in my book. Whatever topics they tend to be i visualize they can be talking about a relationship with a female from the imbibing their own scenarios and experiences, from there jumping to anatomy and physiology it don't get much better than that from my panorama, with these dudes you aren't only listening to real hip hop but they're expounding wisdom the average is not willing to acknowledge.

Sep 25, 2008
Good shit, Hiero been on that underground Hip Hop scene for a minute. Glad to see they gettin' some recognition. I've met peeps from all over who bang that underground Hip Hop and it's always a good look that they bump some Hiero, whether it's one of the artists or the whole crew.