VIDEO OF FLESH N BONE BEING RELEASED FROM PRISON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
there are a bunch of pics of all 5 of them in the studio together.. presumably working on their next album... which Im too embarrassed to say the title of.

Feb 8, 2003

Just like somebody wrote else where they all look old and tired except for flesh and he been in hell the last 9 years.

Flesh needs to drop that long awaited solo album laster this year first so inacse that Bone reunion shit fall thru when it drops.

Jun 27, 2003

Just like somebody wrote else where they all look old and tired except for flesh and he been in hell the last 9 years.

Flesh needs to drop that long awaited solo album laster this year first so inacse that Bone reunion shit fall thru when it drops.
freal, that's exactly what i was thinking..

Like it look like the foos just got out, and he been livin large for 8 years and shiet.

UNI5 tho.. dayum

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
This is the biggest news of July for Ohio. I love them niggaz. Listening to Bone Thugs N Harmony Describe the essence of my teenage years and early 20's. Make us proud my niggaz.

Feb 8, 2003
This is the biggest news of July for Ohio. I love them niggaz. Listening to Bone Thugs N Harmony Describe the essence of my teenage years and early 20's. Make us proud my niggaz.
Its not even a factor or talked about here in Cincinnati though. So maybe up there in columbus but def not here bc they dont care about Bone here. The Dipset gets more luv here then Bone