[VIDEO] MONKEY BEEZNESS - WAY OF THE WORLD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
ya new style goes hard, sau. you tryin to move passed that G shit, or are you tryin to incorporate it into your new style of rappin and beat choices?

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
abel @abel : Hella appreciate it fam fam, you been down since day uno..

D @dredog415 : I just felt like it was time for a change.. The last album I did some G shit was Actions Speak Louder Than Words last year.. And that album didnt move an inch, but thats not the reason why I made the change.. I just decided it was time to let the music evolve and do something different than everybody else and I had the perfect partner that felt the same.. I even stopped doing features and solos, just to focus on Monkey Beezness.. But one thing about Monkey Beezness music, is that there is always a message, plus everybody's invited, aint nobody cooler than the next man in our world, we tryna do something bigger than the picture we have in front of us..

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
either way i fucks with you and your future projects. lookin forward to some mo' shit! you been SDs-autotuned-nate dogg (king of hooks) for a minute now and got bars for days. i bump this shit at barber college, and niggas always askin whos that. so naturally...i gotta put em up on game.

do ya thang mayne