(video)...Man stabs woman in the face 76 times

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
let me tell yall this shits gotta be fake.. I couldnt see blood on the knife.. and they wernt kickin him for shit.. and why wouldnt they just rush him off her when there was like atlest 3 dudes.

Another thing.. 76 stabs? yeah fuckin right that bitch would have passed out after the 3rd or 4th or 45th or 60th stab

100% Pure bullshit

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
So your saying shits gotta be fake.. you couldnt see blood on the knife.. and they wernt kickin him for shit.. and why wouldnt they just rush him off her when there was like atlest 3 dudes.

Another thing.. 76 stabs? yeah fuckin right that bitch would have passed out after the 3rd or 4th or 45th or 60th stab

100% Pure bullshit

Sep 18, 2002
yes im saying shits gotta be fake.. you couldnt see blood on the knife.. and they wernt kickin him for shit.. and why wouldnt they just rush him off her when there was like atlest 3 dudes.

100% Pure bullshit..on mamas

Jan 23, 2006
yes im saying shits gotta be fake.. you couldnt see blood on the knife.. and they wernt kickin him for shit.. and why wouldnt they just rush him off her when there was like atlest 3 dudes.

100% Pure bullshit..on mamas
So your saying shits gotta be fake.. you couldnt see blood on the knife.. and they wernt kickin him for shit.. and why wouldnt they just rush him off her when there was like atlest 3 dudes.

100% Pure bullshit
let me tell yall this shits gotta be fake.. I couldnt see blood on the knife.. and they wernt kickin him for shit.. and why wouldnt they just rush him off her when there was like atlest 3 dudes.

100% Pure bullshit
shits gotta be fake.. I couldnt see blood on the knife.. and they wernt kickin him for shit.. and why wouldnt they just rush him off her when there was like atlest 3 dudes.

100% Pure bullshit
lol