Video: Joakim Noah takes exception to LeBron James' dancing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Funny shit.

LeBron James(notes) had the time of his life during Cleveland's big win over Chicago on Friday.

James scored 23 points, added 11 assists and showed his enthusiasm for the win with dance moves while on the bench late in the game and while on the court in the second half. During one timeout, James danced to House of Pain's 1992 hit single "Jump Around" and mugged for the crowd with 'mate Danny Green(notes).

But Bulls third-year center Joakim Noah(notes) felt the jukin' and jivin' and jigglin' went a bit too far.

Midway through the fourth quarter, and with the game clearly in hand for the Cavs, Noah called James out at the free throw line.

Ah, snap!

After the game, neither man wanted to go into much detail about the incident.

"When you're losing the way you're losing, guys just rubbing it in your face and dancing like that — I have a lot of respect for LeBron; its just a frustrating situation," Noah said.

James' response, while moonwalking across the locker room floor: "It's nothing against the Bulls, it's nothing against Joakim or any of those guys. It's not something that's new. We have fun, and we love to play the game of basketball. It's nothing about showboating; that's not what we do. I think he was frustrated by the way he played, maybe, as an individual, didn't help his team win."

So here's the question, sweet world: Did Noah have a right to get in LeBron's face, or should he have kept his yap shut and worried about shooting better than 2-of-7 from the floor?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-takes-exception-to-LeBron-Jam?urn=nba,206931

May 2, 2002
Cause the Cavs suck without him and always give up big leads when they take him out.

Lebron's been doing the dancing for a couple years now and Green was doing that shit at UNC so it's not new...but I understand if Noah was getting pissed off...I hate losing too.

Jun 9, 2007
don't want LeBron to dance? Here's your solution... BEAT THE CAVS!

I guarantee you if the score were the other way around, he wouldn't have been dancing..

Noah was just actin like a bitch out of frustration.

May 2, 2002
well...he ain't Jordan now is he...so why compare the two.....

I assume then that you also hate all the other Cavs too? They all do this too.

This is the new generation of athletes...tons of tats and dancing/celebrating...in all sports. I don't have a problem with it.

Mar 16, 2005
i seem to remember Noah being one of the main players hoopin and hollerin every game when Florida was running through people in college.......like said above maybe stop him if yo udont like it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol, Lebron was giggin though

why hate on him dancing? that shit was funny

and is it just me... or does Noah lightweight look like A-Wax, haha

Mar 24, 2006
Noah don't have any fuckin' room to talk. He was doing the same type of shit when he played at Florida. He is just mad cuz his pro career is not turning out like his college career did.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Joakim Noah, who was ejected from Saturday's game for punching a ball toward the stands, has been fined $15,000.
Noah was tossed shortly before the Bulls allowed Raps' guard Jarrett Jack to tie his shoes while holding the ball near the top of the key with the game clock running - uncontested throughout. Noah is far from 'soft,' but his teammates appear to qualify.

anyone have a clip of this