VIDEO.... Fetti Mac... DRUG MUZIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2009
The video for "Drug Muzik" off the UpAllNightShow.Com Mixtape for free download on datpiff.com.
[video=youtube;iKMRx6Zgg10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKMRx6Zgg10&feature=related[/video]

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i been fuckin with your shit lately, niggas kinda sleepin... you should look into doing a song with the nigga lee majors yall would work well as far as the voice and style of rap

them E pills did not look like smackers tho lol triple stack anything is not whats poppin...molly or nothin in 2012 i see you tho keep the music comin....u spit on the right beats the shit gon go

Nov 29, 2009
i been fuckin with your shit lately, niggas kinda sleepin... you should look into doing a song with the nigga lee majors yall would work well as far as the voice and style of rap

them E pills did not look like smackers tho lol triple stack anything is not whats poppin...molly or nothin in 2012 i see you tho keep the music comin....u spit on the right beats the shit gon go
good lookin bro. i jus did a song with the jacka thats dope. i got some new shit with lil blood, philthy, blanco and lil rue also thats gunna be on the new album. stay tuned. also grab philthy rich's "hood rich 3" that record "dirty money" we did the video to is on there