Video: Amare dunks on Dante Cunningham

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Happened a couple weeks ago but I havent had access to the internet.

Ive always believed, its not a poster unless the dunkers nuts reach the dunkees face or shoulders.

Feb 5, 2006

Ive always believed, its not a poster unless the dunkers nuts reach the dunkees face or shoulders.

DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMEBODY MAKIN A KOBE THREAD AND THEN RIGHT AFTER MAKE A THREAD FOR STOUDAMIRE DOIN A DUNK. HE DOES THE SHIT ALL THE TIME AND THAT ONE WASNT ALL THAT. PLUS IT WAS ON A NOBODY. HES A SUN PLAYER THOUGH SO ITS KOO RIGHT? DONT YALL HAVE A THREAD ALREADY FOR YOUR SQUAD?

May 2, 2002
DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMEBODY MAKIN A KOBE THREAD AND THEN RIGHT AFTER MAKE A THREAD FOR STOUDAMIRE DOIN A DUNK. HE DOES THE SHIT ALL THE TIME AND THAT ONE WASNT ALL THAT. PLUS IT WAS ON A NOBODY. HES A SUN PLAYER THOUGH SO ITS KOO RIGHT? DONT YALL HAVE A THREAD ALREADY FOR YOUR SQUAD?
Man shut the FUCK up. Ive made ONE- count it ONE-thread about Amare this entire fucking season, you kobe-dick riding gimp. Ironlungs and all the other kobe groupies make one thread PER WEEK!

I swear you laker fans are the biggest faggots in the sports world. Especially the ones on this board.

Feb 5, 2006
Man shut the FUCK up. Ive made ONE- count it ONE-thread about Amare this entire fucking season, you kobe-dick riding gimp. Ironlungs and all the other kobe groupies make one thread PER WEEK!

I swear you laker fans are the biggest faggots in the sports world. Especially the ones on this board.

LOL YOUR A FUCKIN IDIOT. IM NOT A LAKER FAN AND DONT MAKE KOBE THREADS SO THAT BULLSHIT COMIN OUT YOUR NUT HOLDER IS RETARDED. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Sep 4, 2002

posting highlights about amare dunkin on Dante, then leave out the retaliation dunk on the other end.... weak shit there pal.

oh and posting highlights in game you loose= fail

Sep 4, 2002

and aren't you the one making threads like

Amare>duncan

Steve nash new commercial

amare beastin tonight

ETC...

your almost as bad as Ironglungz no clue havin douche bag

May 2, 2002
lol

aww.. someone getting their panties in a bunch cuz they're weak ass injury prone, shitty draft pickin ass team aint gonna make the playoffs?

and lol@that weak ass "retaliation" dunk.

May 2, 2002
anyone remember how excited fedex got when the blazers got the first draft pick? dude posted a picture of his dorky lookin ass busting a nut in his local newspaper after hearing the news... and all for..... ODEN!!!!

bwahahahahhaha.

what hurts more, the fact that your team isnt gonna make the playoffs this year or the fact that yall coulda had Durant (leading the league in scoring) instead of Odens worthless ass?

Sep 4, 2002
Thanks for rudy

and dont be upset cause the suns had their chance to actually win something but failed... old ass suns, move over please.

lol we won't make the playoffs huh??

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Lol the same team that won't make the playoffs shitted on ur faggot ass team, TWICE this year. I don't know what gives u any right to talk any shit. Ur squad sucks. Amare is bout to leave, rightfully so. Sarver/kerr fucking everything up. Have fun.

Shut the fuck up.

May 2, 2002
Lol the same team that won't make the playoffs shitted on ur faggot ass team, TWICE this year. I don't know what gives u any right to talk any shit. Ur squad sucks. Amare is bout to leave, rightfully so. Sarver/kerr fucking everything up. Have fun.

Shut the fuck up.

Damn I musta hit a nerve, huh?

lol

May 2, 2002
wtf? dude's in the air before Amare even turns around
I know.. it wasnt even a dunk on amare. He was probably butt hurt that his ass was gonna be on the new amare poster and desperately wanted to try to dunk on him. so he waited till amares back was to him and went up with that ugly ass dunk.

If I was a blazer fan and didnt have anything to be excited about, Id probably be all over that dunk too lol

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
LOL i'm chillin. Bout to smoke one. Lol @ hittin a nerve on the net. Riiiiiiiight, but do u.

What's so great bout being a suns fan? What gives u the right to talk shit bout my team?

Ya. I thought. NOTHING.