Very important message from Brotha Lynch Hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2009
"Over the years, I felt that fans wanted to hear Season of the Siccness 100 times over, cause I've heard it so much! I always felt that I didn't wanna move baccwards. Then I made "Lynch by Inch" That was an album that I worked on in a rush cause I just signed a new Deal for distro! And the fans had already been sayin that I don't come out enough! (And It's true) But it wasn't because I didn't want to. I'm the type of nigga that after the Blacc Market shit I was like I'd rather not come out til My deal is right. So Be it! Now I signed with Strange!, I'm bacc in a great studio, A great Machine behind me! So I took my time to come up with somethin that no rapper has ever done! Ama tell yaw so you know where it came from first! I said fuccit!! Ama make a audio Book! It's a movie that last's 3 albums, I went out and got Actors, like First Degree! Ron Danzy (he was on BET before) Don Rob, one of my Madesicc homies, and others that are on my album and we made 1-3rd of my movie. You have to wait to get all the albums to know what's gonna happen at the end. These are the names of the albums that you have to get to complete the whole movie. 1, "Dinner and a Movie" 2. " "Tha Coathanga Strangla" 3. Mann-a-bal-Lector! Each album gets darker!!! (Just like a Movie). Out!!"