verses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
im tryin 2 get some niggaz on my shit if u got a connect if anybody selln verses 4 cheap get at me

im tryin 2 get some features on my shit some real niggaz not no fakes
if u dont have a name 4 yoself in this music shit please dont respond

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Actually if anyone has a connect I vouch for k.0 and he deserves for people to get down on his shit he is 15 years old and I dont know many who are hustlin as hard as he is to get in this rap game,so any of yall older cats do the right thang and try and hook somethin up

May 5, 2005
50cal said:
Actually if anyone has a connect I vouch for k.0 and he deserves for people to get down on his shit he is 15 years old and I dont know many who are hustlin as hard as he is to get in this rap game,so any of yall older cats do the right thang and try and hook somethin up
good lookn 50 cal im gon hit u in a minute im takin yo advice im gon invest in verses and beats u know do it slow and really make sure my shit is ready no matter how long it takes

Jun 28, 2002
Thats good shit i like to see the youngstas hustling to put their shit 2 gether. Keep doing ur thug homie. Filthy hit my PM i'm just vinna take u to the lab wit me and knock somethin out wit cha...

Tre-8

Mar 23, 2004
i could get you a contact for ballin ass dame, c-lim, young droop, and stone kold.... i got some verses i could shoot you myself for ya to skim thru

get at me

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I got Bueno's numb, Lil Darelle, T-Nutty comes thru the block, 80 West(Hollow Tip's Mercenaries), C-Fresh (I.M.P),

Also some of these niggas don't charge for verses if you a real lil nigga with something in exchange(beats, engineering, graphics, etc.). I ain't gone put em on blast, but your album's promotion, helps there albums promotion, so they're just happy to touch a project. I'll hit ya on the PM with details... oh yeah, I can holla at Keak for ya this weekend if he at the Farm.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
K.O. is official. I met him in San Diego, now he's out here. He's young, hungry, and wants to network, everyone at least check him out, he's a real HUSTLA!!!

Cesar aka MR CEZA
XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE

May 5, 2005
Mr Ceza said:
K.O. is official. I met him in San Diego, now he's out here. He's young, hungry, and wants to network, everyone at least check him out, he's a real HUSTLA!!!

Cesar aka MR CEZA
XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE
thanks mr cesar when i get shit straight im gon promote it in xplosive i should be hitten u soon im waitn on 1 mo feature and its gon be ready thanks 4 showin love on that interview and shit

stay in touch