Verbz feat Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2005
Has anyone heard of Verbz? He has an album dropping and there is a new mac dre song on there? Has anyone peeped it yet?

www.myspace.com/verbzmusic

VERBZ is no rookie in the industry. He's a recording and performing artist who has come a long way and is committed to musical perfection. He is extremely versatile and has worked with such artists as Nelly, The Game (formally of G-Unit), Mike Marshall (who sang I Got 5 w/Luniz), ProHoeZak! (C-Funk from Eazy-E's Rated X), Cellski, J.T. the Bigga Figga, Turf Talk, Brix (Triple Six Mafia), Guce, Papoose (J-Streets), Tech 9, Young Dru, 18 tha Teenager, Black C of (RBL Posse), Mr. Sandman & Sean T. (CEO of Get Gone Records), and many other Hip Hop Legends. Verbz has also worked with former Pink Floyd and Lenard Skinard Guitarist 'Butch', and Bob Dylan's Regina and Anne Mc Crary (winner of 2003 Gospel's Dove awards). Verbz incorporates the greatest aspects of all generes of music into his own Hip-Hop, creating what he calls 'Fusion.' VERBZ is the 3rd generation of VERBZ'. Mario Verbelli, born in Italy, served in WWII and was named VERBZ by his peers. Paul Verbelli, born in Massachusets, served in Vietnam and was also given the alias VERBZ. Jason Verbelli, born in San Francisco 1982, could never remember a time where he wasn't provided for. He has truely had it well his whole life. The only trife experienced was moving house to house 7 times by the age of 6. Finally, the family settled and he grew up in a nice area South of San Fran. where gang violence and poverty where never an issue. He has been composing poetry since he was 9 years old and is considered a "Flying Finger Piano Prodigy," musically earning stripes at an early age. With no entitlement mentality, his philosophy is very different than any other person in the Hip Hop Culture. He professes that though he may work with people who grew up in rough areas, he does not claim to be a gangster, thug or any negative stereotype associated with the lifesyle. "The way i dress and present myself has no barring on how well I can syncapate a rhythm. Physical presentation has nothing to to with the message put forth in the music. It will be a long road to change the stereotype and stigma associated with the Hip Hop Culture. I'm not the 3rd Vanilla Ice, or the 2nd Eminem, but the 1st me! I know where I come from and I don't let myself forget it!" VERBZ is registered w/ International Trademark Association & Paris Convention...................................................................................................................

May 23, 2005
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
what's the name of the track with dre?
its on the flyer bro

XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
that guy is a joke. his name should be jokes instead of verbz. and that aint any new mac dre. thats a recylced verse that ive heard several times
damn i havent peeped the track yet, no speakers at work...boo recycled track. What did he buy a recycled track from thizz? I wonder how much he broke off...:ermm:

Nov 15, 2005
I've seen the single b4 (actually I saw it in my Eng. 110 class at CSM). I haven't heard any of his music though.

Oct 3, 2002
Interesting! I remember hearing a sample cd from this guy, didn't sound bad at all.

It seems like this guy is being hated on just because he is white! If everyone reads the information below the first pic, it clearly says what his life style is.

Get that money Verbz!