vengeance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Well, in his defense... They've been promoting it for a week every few months as if they're going to release it, and then they don't.

So...

I bet it's a fuckin' scam and all the people who sent their "shipping and handling" aren't going to see shit. But that's what you get for trusting Danny Trejo just because he was sitting next to Tech when he told you suckers to send him money for a shitty movie that he never plans on pressing, let alone sending out.

Sep 12, 2005
well this kind of pisses me off, i thought we were actually going to see a movie with tech in it that would be in theaters nation wide. Not just a movie with his music being played with that one movie were they kill the kid at the end...

Nov 14, 2002
Tech was ALL OVER that Alpha Dog movie. If you think it's cooler to watch Tech act poorly than it is to hear him plastered and featured in a feature film with Justin Fuckin' Timberlake and whoever-else...

I dunno man. There's always Lucky Cucumber.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't understand how Tech can "score" a movie. Was he planning on just figuring out when to press play on instrumentals that other people made him? Like what were they expecting the guy to do? Seems like a weird request to have someone "score" your film when they only know how to rap.

Jul 27, 2009
I don't understand how Tech can "score" a movie. Was he planning on just figuring out when to press play on instrumentals that other people made him? Like what were they expecting the guy to do? Seems like a weird request to have someone "score" your film when they only know how to rap.
he was just going to put his own songs i think