vans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
seen doods rockin em a lot now? i wuz thinkin bout coppin sum cuz i thot vanz iz cheap anyways but that shit around 40 i wuz lik got damn. i rather put that on sum nikes

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
shit is gay. not the vans, but the "trend" thats starting for them now... lol my niggas was laughin hard as fuck at me when i first copped mine in the 9th grade, like 3 and half years ago... time for me to put my checker boards up in a minute though.

but ill still rock these, cuz nobody fuckin wit these yet

Jan 11, 2006
And`1 said:
no the price went up because nike bought converse.
oh damn i didnt know that. wutta bitch, nike makin em in them sweat shopz shuld make em cheaper..but i guess they all about that scrilla..

Jan 11, 2006
^^ haha yea i dont like my shoes lookin like skater shoes but i gotta admit a lotta skater shoes look hella comfortable lookin fat an shit

Jun 27, 2005
Meelo said:
shit is gay. not the vans, but the "trend" thats starting for them now... lol my niggas was laughin hard as fuck at me when i first copped mine in the 9th grade, like 3 and half years ago... time for me to put my checker boards up in a minute though.

but ill still rock these, cuz nobody fuckin wit these yet

naw fuk wat then doods say these is sicc i seen some dood wit some like thses a minute ago and i was gonna ask him were he got these cuz i went to zummies and the vans store and didnt find shit like these? were u cop these at?