vans on yo feet(do u rock them?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
I THINK VANS WERE BEIN WORN IN THE 80'S IN SO CAL... I REMEMBER CHOLAS AND SKATERS WEARIN THEM BACK IN THE DAY... NOW, PEOPLE WEAR EM CUS THEY THINK ITS COO... FUCK EVERYTHING THATS TRENDY...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^HAHAHA... THOSE ALL BLACK KARATE SHOES UP IN L.A. COUNTY... FUCKIN HORRIBLE... WHEN I WAS IN JUVIE DOWN HERE, YOU WERE ABLE TO WEAR YOUR OWN SHOES THEY BROUGHT FROM HOME, I DONT KNOW ABOUT NOW, THO...

Jun 17, 2006
SLICC RICC said:
^^^HAHAHA... THOSE ALL BLACK KARATE SHOES UP IN L.A. COUNTY... FUCKIN HORRIBLE... WHEN I WAS IN JUVIE DOWN HERE, YOU WERE ABLE TO WEAR YOUR OWN SHOES THEY BROUGHT FROM HOME, I DONT KNOW ABOUT NOW, THO...
now the shoes in the hall are some fake ass chucks with velcro

Jun 29, 2002
www.myspace.com
all of u guys are hoes cuz everything is a trend.....i remember wearin vans back in the day and now theyre back in style u beezies!!!! everything is a fucking trend .... " i got my vans on but they look like sneakers..."

jeah!!!!!

Feb 7, 2006
yeah, but alot of the dudes on here is older in they mid 20s to early 30's, because niggas dont even really rock cortezs anymore, at least the young dudes. That hip hop fashion is more in than that bangin apparel. And vans is tryin to get into hip hop.

Feb 22, 2006
jboogie61 said:
all of u guys are hoes cuz everything is a trend.....i remember wearin vans back in the day and now theyre back in style u beezies!!!! everything is a fucking trend .... " i got my vans on but they look like sneakers..."

jeah!!!!!
naw u da only hoe lil girl getting u a pair cuz its a trend!!!! if black people started stealin all the skate boards in dago from every other race & da police says theres a new trend going on would u partisipate in that trend? yep yep u would!!!! lol
dem shits is hella gay! we was forced 2 wear those cheap ass shoes as a kid,while the new generation is willing 2 wear them cheap muthafuckaz!!

and just becuz u said that u are now banned from all name brand shoes! i bet not catch u wit no nikes on g!!!! lol:cheeky: :eek: :confused: