@VAMPS!!!!!!!!!!or anyone who can help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
aye playa this is Big Paqo (Laeatherfaced)

my cuzzo used my computer 3 days ago and I can't log out of his name. I click the logout link and it says all cookies have been cleared but when I return Im still in his name.

May 6, 2002
for windows based systems:
click on your control panel then click on "internet options", under the tab "General" there will be a section called temporary internet files, i believe there will be a delete cookies button if i remember correctly (i'm running a unix based OS so i'm not 100% sure, but i am 99%) delete the cookies and then after that click on the button to the right of delete cookies called delete files, this will clear our your temp. internet files. then try and logon to the website.

if your computer illiterate i'm pretty sure your not running a unix based OS so i wont go into that, it's prob windows. if its an OS/2 type OS let me know and i'll walk you through it. ahh, my tech support days, hehe, too bad i aint gettin paid for it no more :(

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
You need to delete your cookies manually. To do this in IE 6.0:

Tools -> Internet Options -> Temporary Internet Files -> Settings -> View Files

Then search the individual cookies for siccness.net domain and delete them all. The name should be in the form of:

Cookie:[email protected]
and
Cookie:username@www.yoursite.com

...and any derivatives of the above. Then highlight the individual cookies and delete each one you find. After this, close all browser windows and restart IE..

The hard way of doing it if nothing else works. Remember to close all browser windows.