VAMPIRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Man that shit is dope. I cracked that and dinner and a movie back to back twice. Now Im crackin that Old Suspicion album. But Yea. VAMPIRE is dope as fuck. I didnt even think I liked rap anymore!

Jun 11, 2004
I felt the same way man. I slept on it for a few weeks, not havin that big of expectations since all the new "dark" rap just sounds corny to me, but once Venom put up the myspace songs I was sold. This is the closest thing ive heard to siccmade "loaded" era rap in a long time.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Glad you guys like it we are working on getting Select O Hits to press it up. But you guys got the O.G. version that is the version that will be available for Itunes as well.

I mean some niggaz knock the hustle but it is all good. We are going to keep it moving.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
The 10 dollar digital will have all the songs. The pressed up copy will have some songs shortened or cut. That is why I was pushing the digital really hard cause I wanted niggaz to get the whole vision. But at the same time I understand that cats want something in there hands for a keep sake. But I will make sure niggaz get their shit. Even if I got to come out of pocket.