Vallejo Top Exec @ 1000.00 already

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2006
Just released 4/4/06 just now touching 1000.00 give it up for my man and everyone nation wide that' s buying the cd VALLEJO TOP EXEC snippits is up on www.myspace.com/sleepdank it's called whomp,whomp,whomp,whomp . the cd is in store's @ all wherehouse,s tower,fye,virgin,dimples,rasputin,silver platter,rock bottum,7th heaven in kansas city MO, Every where stand up for the DANKER thank you to the whole siccness -And don't forget to check out E-40 on punked .

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
someone school me on this album and artist......i've seen alot about this "Vallejo's Top Exec" album.....who's this Da Danker guy??? Is it the same man by the name of Sleepdank????

Mar 20, 2006
thanks for the support , and oh yes too anyone looking for this sleepdank cd you have to look in the D-section in any record store,THE HOT SH*T CD'S WILL BE UNDER SLEEPDANK, THE VALLEJO TOP EXEC WILL BE UNDER THE D-SECTION @ ALL wherehouse's ,fye,tower,virgin,rasputins & more

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Mr Arson said:
One to listen to with? and one for under your pillow?
we were all waiting on mr arson to show up with the hate and he never fails to come thru. check every thread about sleep dank and you'll see mr arson hatin. its all good, for those that like real bay shit cop some sleep dank...

Mar 20, 2006
It's in store's it's in store's and july 18th thizz nation prezents the DANKER NATION CD with 15MINUTE DVD inside about sleepdank, it feature's yukmouth , mistah fab, ryder j. klyde, mac mall , dubee, & mo pre-order you's on towerrecords.com now and be the first to get DANKER NATION -This will be the cd of the year

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
dj pimp said:
we were all waiting on mr arson to show up with the hate and he never fails to come thru. check every thread about sleep dank and you'll see mr arson hatin. its all good, for those that like real bay shit cop some sleep dank...
I didnt say shit about sleepdank, im asking ya? do you ride your extra sleepdank cd around shotgun? and buy it gifts?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Mr Arson said:
I didnt say shit about sleepdank, im asking ya? do you ride your extra sleepdank cd around shotgun? and buy it gifts?
yes, i take it with me wherever i go and buy it dinner and tuck it in at night. when hot shit dropped i copped 2 of em and when this one dropped i copped 2. one for the ride and one for the crib. sleepdank is that good, everyone should buy 2 of everything he drops

Jan 23, 2006
I AM A SLEEPDANK FAN BUT I WAS DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS ALBUM.

PARTLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE RECYCLES FROM THE MURDER BOOK AUTHOR ALBUM. ALSO THE NEW TRACKS WEREN'T THAT SLAPPIN.

SLEEPDANK IS TALENTED AND "HOT SHIT" IS A DOPE ASS ALBUM BUT I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE THE TOP EXEC ALBUM MEASURED UP TO IT AT ALL.

I'LL STILL BE COPPIN DANKER NATION THOUGH.

D

DaSlimReaper

I seen that nigga posted up at rasputins in Vallejo a few weeks ago giving out Promos.. Them niggas must of been networking hard all month.