Vallejo folks got a question for you

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
^^^ just looked at that SMH. hella people wanted. that's a dam shame. i wonder what the families of those people think about their actions, if they even know. this violent shit drives me crazy.

Jun 1, 2002
you sure about that? i'd like to see these stats. mexican gangs are responsible for a lot of the carnage. it might majority black, but the numbers i bet are pretty close
oh no doubt, us Latinos are a close-second.

but yeah in the Bay Area the majority of gun-violence victims are predominantly black. And it's the same in most of the US.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Damn.... Vallejo paper just named Baygeen from the Crest Creepaz as the suspect in his killing.

Vallejo is tooooo small for this shit. Smmfh

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Local Rapper Wanted for Valentine's Day Murder

Vallejo Police are searching for a Vallejo rapper wanted in connection with the murder of 23-year-old Danell Stevens

By Bay City News Service

Police today identified a local rapper as a suspect in a Valentine's Day murder in Vallejo, and are seeking the public's help in finding him.

Derek Ray Pittman, 27, who goes by the street name "Baygeen," is suspected of fatally shooting 23-year-old Danell Stevens, of Vallejo, on Fordham Circle in the northern part of the city around 4:40 p.m. on Feb. 14, Lt. Ken Weaver said.

Stevens suffered multiple gunshot wounds and was taken by a friend to Sutter Solano Hospital, where he died an hour and half later, Weaver said.

After interviewing witnesses and reviewing evidence at the scene, police identified Pittman as the suspect, Weaver said.

Pittman is described as 6 feet 4 inches tall and 240 pounds, and should be considered dangerous, Weaver said. He has previous arrests for narcotics violations, theft and giving false identification in Oakland, Modesto, Fairfield and San Jose, Weaver said.

Pittman frequents the Country Club Crest area of Vallejo and could be in the Central Valley or Las Vegas, Nev., Weaver said.

Anyone who has seen Pittman should not contact him but should call Vallejo police, Weaver said.

Police are asking anyone with information about the murder or Pittman's whereabouts to call Detective Todd Tribble or Detective Bill Badour at (800) 488-9383.

http://dixon.patch.com/articles/local-rapper-wanted-for-valentine-s-day-murder

Feb 8, 2006
baygeen is done for only a matter of time
rip
and the cycle just keeps going and going ain't ever gonna stop