Vallejo folks got a question for you

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
Vallejo's first homicide of 2012 - Shooting death of 23-year-old

R.I.P.
This is what I found:

Vallejo's first 2012 homicide is 23-year-old male resident, a shooting victim
Times-Herald staff report/
Posted: 02/15/2012 01:01:58 AM PST

A 23-year-old Vallejo man is the city's first homicide victim of the year after he succumbed to multiple bullet wounds after a shooting on Valentine's Day, police said.
At about 4:45 p.m., police received a couple of reports of a shooting in the 100 block of Fordham Circle. Upon arriving, they could not find a victim, but soon learned that a friend had driven the victim, Danel Lashawn Stevens to Sutter Solano Medical Center, police said.

Stevens was shot numerous times and died about one and a half hours later after medical personnel were unable to revive him, police said.

Police found multiple bullet casings at the scene, and were interviewing witnesses Tuesday night. Police said they believe that there was only one suspect involved, but the motive for the shooting was unknown.

While the death marks the city's first homicide of the year, Dorian Walls, 38, of Vallejo, was killed in a shooting Jan. 31 in the 20 block of Reis Avenue in Vallejo's unincorporated area.

Solano County Sheriff deputies responded to the shooting at about 7:40 p.m. and found Walls in the driveway of the residence with multiple gunshot wounds.

There were 18 homicides in Vallejo last year, not including two homicides that occurred in the unincorporated area. The last Vallejo homicide that happened on Valentine's day was in 2010. Michael Anthony Davis Jr., 27, was found at about 7 p.m. in the 100 block of Mark Avenue with multiple bullet wounds. He died en route to a hospital.

Feb 16, 2006
Unfortunately its not a rumor.

23 years old, murdered in the streets of Vallejo. SMH
wow, truly bad news. gonna send up a prayer for the bay area og's peace and strength. heard it from a couple of folks that be talking out they ass, so i wasn't sure and i see hella people wighing in on if philty's bentley was rented or not and nothing on son of d-shot nephew of e-40 getting killed

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Police were everywhere but seems to not know how to handle the spike in robberies and shootings going on... Vals Liquor in East Vallejo got robbed that same night as well, and when the low lifes ran out they were shooting at people that were pulling up to shop there. Mathafakas robbing stores and shooting people for a $200 lick... lame.

with that said you are going to see alot of killings this year by police, watch. They are going to shut shit down by any means.

Jul 25, 2007
Police were everywhere but seems to not know how to handle the spike in robberies and shootings going on... Vals Liquor in East Vallejo got robbed that same night as well, and when the low lifes ran out they were shooting at people that were pulling up to shop there. Mathafakas robbing stores and shooting people for a $200 lick... lame.

with that said you are going to see alot of killings this year by police, watch. They are going to shut shit down by any means.
I was born and raised in the V and I love that city but Im glad I recently moved out of that shit hole town.