Vallejo Folks: Carquinez Bridge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2005
On that walkway where people jog, is there a parking section on the toll side, so I don't have to cross the bridge to take the walk?

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Yeah they do have a parking lot by right by the toll plaza but I don't know if it is only for employees or if you can get to the walkway since it is in the middle of the road.

Dec 2, 2005
Yeah they do have a parking lot by right by the toll plaza but I don't know if it is only for employees or if you can get to the walkway since it is in the middle of the road.
haha yeah that is for the employees. and there's no way im jwalkin the freeway..or jrunnin. haha.

but ive seen from the top of a glen cove hill that theres a little area on that opposite side of the bridge..so im guessin its only right that theres a lot by the maritime academy area..iono.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
^sounds like a good idea... Once we go bankrupt, I'mma do sum shit like that... After the police stop harrassin' people... BUt, @ BayCal... I think there is a parking lot if you follow the trail... I'm not sure. I've never had a reason to walk to Crockett.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
park at the dead fish restaurant parking lot before the bridge its the last exit before the bridge

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
On the frontage rd there is a spot to park and a walkway to the bridge. follow that road where the low budget motels are.