Val-Air Thursday July 26th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
Curious as to who is going to the Des Monies show on Thursday

I know DMI doesnt bring the crowds other places do for Tech but this will be my 5th show Ive been to here...know about 10 or 11 others going.

Who from siccness will be there?

Sep 30, 2002
I'm bringing peeps back to the dmi as well. I've been to 2 Toad Hollers, 2 Val Air's, and 1 7flags concerts. So It's my sixth. Can't wait been listening since '98. Velt 4 life.

Sep 30, 2002
shit, I loved those concerts. That's where I got to see tech, krizz, kalico, bg, s&s live for the first time.Before the show Bg Bulletwound was hollerin at one of my girlz, he is gulley as hell, cracks me up. Outside the bar, I copped the single don't hate on me, off some dudes, as well as meeting kutt and hobotone. Shit I bought hobotone's cd off him, His van was tight. So was tech's anghellic van, nice paint jobs. One of the shows tech stripped down to his drawers cause it was so muthafuckin hot in there. One of my friends got his orange/black adidas, and one of my girlz got his dickies. Great Shows. My question is: In one of his freestyles off of Sway & King tech's album, which I have somewhere around here, is that tech says "Went to d-to the m-to the I, doin' a gig and the whole place almost got us." I'm assuming he was talking about des moines, but if this is true, what concert was this? If this concert was in the dmi, it must have been way before siccness, maybe even before the ancient audiogalaxy. Anyone got any info on this?

Sep 11, 2006
If I'm not to tired after work I might see if they have anymore tickets left. I'm wanting to see another tech concert soon but don't know yet.

Sep 30, 2002
I SAW titties, I saw people get thrown on their face. Best Val Air concert yet...Shit rocked except the ancient Val Air needs two or three more a/c compressors or somethit. They probably turned to a/c off b/c tech hat "Heat" written on his head. Anyways, Great show.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
Agreed, show rocked...other than KMK comming on before Tech..I could give a shit about them and wanted to leave early...afterwards I went to DJ completly soaked head to toe probably smelling like 37 dirtballs sweat

Someone I know was invited onto the tour bus to hangout and get pics and what not...so that was cool of everyone involved with that

Sep 30, 2002
This chick, I was with had said she had been to some 100 odd shows, and had never seen a stage performance like that. I think it was the best light show but not the greatest stage show I've seen. But still greater than any other rappers I've seen. I expected more from Hed Pe, dude needs to actually move around on stage beside grabbing his dick, and head banging a few times. Did any of y'all see a strange noize tour cd for sale?