v101.1 Valentine's Super Love Jam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
^^^^ Yup! Hella fine ass females out there too.... Zapp tore it up like always and JoJo(Mary Jane Girls) had that little ass pink dress played some cool jams LOL. William DeVaghn came through and played his solid one hit wonder "Be thankful for what you got". It was a cool night for some firme oldies!

Mar 29, 2004
Blo said:
yup i was there! saw alot of youngsters getting down wit each other tho. thats all bad if they put all that energy onto the opposition there would be no foreigners on our land!
lol san jose stays set trippin

Mar 12, 2005
The ONe in Sacra? Damn my homeboys went with their hynas, and they told me the sea of Homeboys and Firme Homegirls out there. I was upset I didn't go, afterall, I love Old School R N B

Oct 5, 2006
Lil Demon said:
YEAH THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF. UN-EDUCATED MOTHER FUCKERS. HEY LAZYBOY IS SUNNYVALE FULL OF HOMEBOYS? JUST ASKING CAUSE YESTERDAY I WENT TO VISIT MY COUSIN AND ALL I SAW WAS SCRAPS WALKING AROUND WITH FREEDOM.
4 real I work in sunnyvale and I havent seen 1 homeboy but I seen a bunch of scraps and almost got rushed by some when i was waiting 4 the bus to go home. but when I threw up my hands they all went inside of an apartment and the bus came before they came back out and I wasn't missing my ride home 4 some sorry ass scraps.

Oct 5, 2006
HELL YEA THAT CONCERT WUZ OFF THE HOOK I HAD PEOPLE STARIN N SHIT CUZ I HAD ON MY N$$J T- SHIRT SHIT WUZ FUNNY ESPECIALLY SINCE HALF THE NIGHT I LEFT MY HOMIES N WUZ WALKIN AROUND BY MYSELF.

Mar 29, 2004
Lil Demon said:
YEAH THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF. UN-EDUCATED MOTHER FUCKERS. HEY LAZYBOY IS SUNNYVALE FULL OF HOMEBOYS? JUST ASKING CAUSE YESTERDAY I WENT TO VISIT MY COUSIN AND ALL I SAW WAS SCRAPS WALKING AROUND WITH FREEDOM.
Nope all our homeboys are doing life or just got a buck rogers date. I see scraps all the time i get them all the time too lol but im getting to old and theres no you ngsters that do shit i donno the town gonna go to shit. But i walk my town on any street not even trippin on them suckas. Yesterday by 33rd I seen some scraps who tagged their own house up lol. and off mcglaughlin some homeboy got killed. whats up with all that

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
^^^^ ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MCGLAUGHLIN ON THE EAST SIDE OF SAN JOSE? DAM THAT IS ALL BAD. THAT SUCKS SUNNYVALE GOTS A RAT PROBLEM. RECRUIT SOME YOUNGSTERS AND GO POKE SOME HOLES. SAME SHIT IN SAN JOSE THE HOMEBOYS ARE LOCKED UP AND THE PUNK POLICE ALWAYS BACKING UP THE SCRAPS, BUT NOW THE YOUNGSTERS ARE DOING DIRT.

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
LAZYBOY408 said:
yeah in the eastside bro and theres youngsters but i donno they aint doing much.... theres been like 3 homeboys murdered in san jose recently
YEAH BRO SHIT HAS BEEN CRAZY. BACK THEN YOUNGSTERS DID ANYTHING TO EARN THEIR STRIPES AND NOW THEIR FREEDOM HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY. NOW TIMES ARE CHANGE.